A selection of articles related to charcoal.
Original articles from our library related to the Charcoal. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Charcoal.
- Doing It By The Book (Or is it BUY the book?)
- (Author's Note: Read this only if you consider laughter a sincere form of worship!) I looked in the yellow pages for a Pagan public school. I didn't find any. Not one. But I did find a variety of metaphysical bookstores and magical supply shops. I went to a...
Paganism & Wicca >> Humor
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- The potentized remedy
- Many people think that homeopathic medicines are made from plants, but in fact the remedies can be made from anything. The substances are made from plants; poisonous and non-poisonous plants, herbs and toad-stools minerals, like sulfur, sodium chloride or...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- Alumina (Aluminum)
- Aluminum is a very light and easy transformable metal, associated with the planet Neptune and the sign Pisces. In astrology Neptune has to do with fading away, dissolving, excarnation, anonymity. This excarnation can work out in a positive way (mysticism,...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Egyptian Mid-Day Ritual
- Although many morning and evening rituals have come down to us, only the information that there existed Mid-Day Rituals has survived. This mid-day ritual was created from both ancient texts and my own writing. Altar cloth color: Light Blue, because of its...
Religions >> Egyptian
Charcoal is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Charcoal books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- New sculpture 'Charcoal Measures' to be unveiled as Giant's Chair replacement
- Onya has been working closely with the Forestry Commission and the Dean's deputy gaveller to explore surveys of old mine workings and map the charcoal markings on the surface of the popular trail. She said: "The huge heap of charcoal made by burning ...
- Scientists Discover Oldest Pine Tree Fossil, Specimen Preserved As Charcoal
- A research team from the Department of Earth Sciences at Royal Holloway, University of London discovered the fossils in the form of charcoal, the result of a prehistoric wildfire, in a gypsum quarry in the Canadian province of Nova Scotia.
- This Is Why You Should Put Activated Charcoal in Your Cocktail
- "The best thing the charcoal does is it gives [the drink] a chalky texture," explains bartender Carlos Abeyta, who adds that the ingredient doesn't necessarily have an overpowering flavor.
- Activated charcoal heats up: The hot new detox drink ingredient
- At By Chloe, a hip vegan restaurant in Manhattan's West Village neighborhood, you can order a cold-pressed juice called On the Road ($9.
- Newport asks AQMD to change its mind on charcoal fire rings at the beach
- Newport Beach is requesting that air-quality regulators repeal a ruling that led the city to require charcoal-burning fire rings on the beach.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.