A selection of articles related to charismatic gifts.
Original articles from our library related to the Charismatic Gifts. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Charismatic Gifts.
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Today we'll consider Gebo, the seventh rune in the first aett. We're now almost a third of the way through the futhark! An alternative Common Germanic name for this rune is Gybu. Derivations of both names show up in later Germanic languages, such as Gothic (Gi...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 12
- Chapter 12 12:1 Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I would not have you ignorant. 12:2 Ye know that ye were Gentiles, carried away unto these dumb idols, even as ye were led. 12:3 Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
- How Odin Became Santa Claus: Symbolism and Pagan Origins of a Gift-Giving Saint
- The story begins in the northern regions of Europe where the supreme god Odin, also known as Wodan among the German tribes, reigned. (He still lives among us in Wednesday, which is Wodan’s day). Odin/Wodan was the god of wisdom, magick and occult knowledge,...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Jesus Christ! You’re acting like one of those Christians
- "He drew a circle that shut me out— Heretic, rebel, a thing to flout. But Love and I had the wit to win; We drew a circle that took him in!" – Edwin Markham The room was filled with Pagans, Witches and a few Asatru. The discussion had flowed from &qu...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Charismatic Gifts is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Charismatic Gifts books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The Gift of the Spirit Fewer Want to Exercise
- The charismatic world is known for embracing the gifts of the Spirit. Who doesn't like to get a prophetic word? See a miracle, sign or wonder?
- Election Musing
- For the ordinary people these charismatic leaders are like some mini gods and they feel overwhelmed with joy and gratitude when they see these demigods walking with them. Both Modi and .... Various kinds of gifts are also showered on them.
- Jazz Listings for March 11-17
- Roy Hargrove (Tuesday through March 20) Hard bop has few more charismatic torchbearers than the trumpeter Roy Hargrove, who inhabits the style without rigidity or stifling nostalgia.
- Steve Cook Is Not a Secret
- For Cook and Solomonov, the disappearing partner dynamic is exacerbated by the fact that Mike Solomonov is a profoundly charismatic person. "I knew Zahav was ..... Like, Mike will get a gift bag from a host and Steve won't," Rudavsky says.
- Hillary Clinton's Ordeal Continues at the Democratic Debate
- Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton debate in Miami. Credit Photograph by Melina Mara/The Washington Post via Getty.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.