- UCI detains bike suspected of containing electric motor at cyclo-cross world
- Kid Charlemane. When I first read the comments on here, the one about not being able to claim the same sort of contaminated food defence rang true. The I read an article on The Guardian website which has a quote from the rider's father saying that this ...
- 10 Artists From The 1970s That Need More Love Today
- "Serious" music fans/writers will tell you that the 1960s were better than the 1970s, and I'm not going to necessarily disagree with them. But anybody who tries to discount the 1970s as the beginning of the end of rock & roll can f*** off.
- The Mysterious Disappearance of Nefertiti
- Nefertiti was the chief consort of the Egyptian Pharaoh Akhenaten (formerly Amenhotep IV), who reigned from approximately 1353 to 1336 BC. Known as the Ruler of the Nile and Daughter of Gods , Nefertiti acquired unprecedented power, and is believed to ...
- KIMT 60th Anniversary
- Mason City native and puppeteer, Bill Baird kicked things off, by welcoming the station to town, using the help of his wife Cora, and puppet, Charlemane. The station reached an audience with a population of half a million people.
- RIP, Count von Count: Sesame Street Actor Jerry Nelson Dead at 78
- Nelson, who was born in Tulsa, Okla., but raised in Washington, D.C.
Charlemane is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Charlemane books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.