Charles Babbage Institute
A selection of articles related to charles babbage institute.
Original articles from our library related to the Charles Babbage Institute. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Charles Babbage Institute.
- Charles - Prince of Wales
- Born 14th of November, 1948 London (GB) - Scorpio From the position of the natal Sun in Scorpio we can deduce that Prince Charles has a great critical ability, he is difficultly influenced by anybody, but also has a great sense of duty. He usually does not...
Astrology >> Horoscopes of Fameous People
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Black Gospel Music
- Black Gospel music is also known as Urban Contemporary Gospel music. Its roots were the Negro spiritual songs that were sang by the African slaves while tilling the rich cotton fields of their white Southern masters in the early 18th century.
>> Poetry & Fable
- Gods of Ancient Wales and the Celtic Britons
- A common temptation is to think that civilization reached Great Britain through the vehicle of Roman occupation. But Celtic civilization existed in Britain centuries before the Latins' arrival, and before the Celts, societies existed in Britain sophisticated...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- A Cup of Hemlock: Dealing with Conflict in Coven and Congregation
- There have always been those folks who point out our foibles, and make us take an uncomfortable look at our world, as well as those who simply had the misfortune to point out the obvious when it was unwelcome. Then there are troublemakers, folks who go out of...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Story of the Celts: Who are the Celts?
- The ancient Celts were a group of culturally similar peoples who once occupied most of central and western Europe, north of the Greco-Roman world. Perhaps the most common cultural characteristic of the ancient Celts were the Celtic languages, a branch of the...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Charles Babbage Institute is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Charles Babbage Institute books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Charles Babbage Institute:
- Charles Babbage Institute: Publications of the Institute Staff. Historical and Archival Scholarship. March 2011.
- Charles Babbage Institute University of Minnesota Signature
- Charles Babbage Institute. Center for the History of Information Technology. University of Minnesota.
- Arthur Norberg, the Charles Babbage Institute, and the History of
- Institute, and the History of Computing. Thomas J. Misa.
Suggested News Resources
- Daniel D. McCracken Dies at 81; Wrote Best-Sellers on Using Computers
- “I had an urge to write,” Mr. McCracken said in an interview in 2008 with the Charles Babbage Institute at the University of Minnesota, which conducts historical research on computing.
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.