Charles Kingsford Smith
A selection of articles related to charles kingsford smith.
Original articles from our library related to the Charles Kingsford Smith. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Charles Kingsford Smith.
- Weyland the Smith
- Not British as such, he was imported by the Anglo-Saxons from the continent. He is known in Teutonic sources, Frankish sources, and in Scandinavia, where he is called Volund. The gist of his tale is that he loved a swan-maiden who lived with him for seven...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Charles - Prince of Wales
- Born 14th of November, 1948 London (GB) - Scorpio From the position of the natal Sun in Scorpio we can deduce that Prince Charles has a great critical ability, he is difficultly influenced by anybody, but also has a great sense of duty. He usually does not...
Astrology >> Horoscopes of Fameous People
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Black Gospel Music
- Black Gospel music is also known as Urban Contemporary Gospel music. Its roots were the Negro spiritual songs that were sang by the African slaves while tilling the rich cotton fields of their white Southern masters in the early 18th century.
>> Poetry & Fable
- The Living Tradition of Thelema
- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. What Crowley began, others must continue and develop or Thelema will become but a memory in the history of the Western Mystery Tradition. Yes, he was a Prophet and the Ipsissimus that one could say invented...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
Charles Kingsford Smith is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Charles Kingsford Smith books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Exploring the legend and reality of Sir Charles Kingsford Smith
- (Quote by an elderly admirer of Sir Charles Kingsford Smith in Ian Mackersey,. Smithy.
- Sir Charles Kingsford Smith
- Sir Charles Kingsford Smith.
- 52ND SIR CHARLES KINGSFORD SMITH MERMORIAL LECTURE
- Oct 6, 2010 DELIVERY OF THE SIR CHARLES KINGSFORD SMITH MEMORIAL LECTURE.
- Explorers on the edge
- Charles Kingsford Smith. Nancy Bird Walton. Paul Scully- ..
- S / women who pioneered ﬂight. There have been - Dick Smith Flyer
- Charles Kingsford Smith and his co—pilot In 1929 Charles.
Suggested News Resources
- 'Postie' ride delivers
- Les and Ken of Karridale joined six other riders – all on 110cc Honda 'postie' bikes designed for city use – and six support crew, raising in total more than $15000 for the RFDS following a mail route pioneered in 1924 by Sir Charles Kingsford Smith.
- A lifetime of caring
- Mrs Holnhorst has always been a keen traveller, flying with Charles Kingsford-Smith in the 1920s and becoming one of the first passengers to fly over Antarctica with Dick Smith in 1977. “I love travelling, but I didn't start until after I was 70.
- Skywest's ticket winners
- While there were a big number of entries, not all were on target, with Australian aviation hero Charles Kingsford-Smith and French inventor, engineer and aviator Louis Bleriot popular choices. The person in question was American Orville Wright.
- Spirit of adventure in air force
- “I'd always been interested in aeroplanes, and I grew up in the Charles Kingsford-Smith era - he was every kid's hero,” Mr Newall said. The retired police officer laid a wreath on behalf of Smithfield RSL sub-branch at Sunday's VP Day celebrations.
Suggested Web Resources
- Charles Kingsford Smith - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Sir Charles Edward Kingsford Smith MC, AFC (9 February 1897 – 8 November 1935), often called by his nickname Smithy, was an early Australian aviator.
- Charles Kingsford Smith - Australian Aviation Pioneer
- First to fly across the Pacific Ocean, from California to Australia in 1928, in airplane called The Southern Cross.
- Charles Edward Kingsford Smith
- Mar 12, 2004 Charles Edward Kingsford Smith was born in Hamilton, Brisbane, Australia, February 9, 1897.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Charles Kingsford Smith Topics
tehran province geography
uzza uzza the garden