Charles Kingsford Smith
A selection of articles related to charles kingsford smith.
Original articles from our library related to the Charles Kingsford Smith. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Charles Kingsford Smith.
- Weyland the Smith
- Not British as such, he was imported by the Anglo-Saxons from the continent. He is known in Teutonic sources, Frankish sources, and in Scandinavia, where he is called Volund. The gist of his tale is that he loved a swan-maiden who lived with him for seven...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Charles - Prince of Wales
- Born 14th of November, 1948 London (GB) - Scorpio From the position of the natal Sun in Scorpio we can deduce that Prince Charles has a great critical ability, he is difficultly influenced by anybody, but also has a great sense of duty. He usually does not...
Astrology >> Horoscopes of Fameous People
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Black Gospel Music
- Black Gospel music is also known as Urban Contemporary Gospel music. Its roots were the Negro spiritual songs that were sang by the African slaves while tilling the rich cotton fields of their white Southern masters in the early 18th century.
>> Poetry & Fable
- The Living Tradition of Thelema
- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. What Crowley began, others must continue and develop or Thelema will become but a memory in the history of the Western Mystery Tradition. Yes, he was a Prophet and the Ipsissimus that one could say invented...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
Charles Kingsford Smith is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Charles Kingsford Smith books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Undercover UK police spy apologises after being tracked down by woman he deceived
- On Sunday Steel confronted Dines at Sydney's Kingsford Smith airport, meeting him for the first time in 24 years – and since she had discovered his deception. Dines said ... “Was Charles Sturt University aware of John Dines past before they employed him?
- Jean Batten: The lonely life of the 'Garbo of the skies'
- Yet her luck seemed to change when her father, whom Jean saw intermittently, took her to a dinner where she met pioneering aviator Charles Kingsford Smith.
- Lord of the skies: 80 years since Smithy mystery
- TOMORROW will mark 80 years since Sir Charles Kingsford Smith and his co-pilot Tommy Pethybridge disappeared in the Andaman Sea on a world record attempt flight from England to Australia. No other aviator has come close to overshadowing the ...
- Family ties fuel actor
- Kingsford Smith, of Wahroonga, will be featuring in an “immersive performance” We Are The Ghosts Of The Future. Leofric Kingsford Smith of Wahroonga. Credit: Phyllis Photography.
- Love him or hate him, Peter FitzSimons gives republicanism a megaphone
- As the author of 20 or so non-fiction books, 54-year-old FitzSimons has introduced generations of Australians to this continent's “yarns” – about aviator Charles Kingsford Smith, bushranger Ned Kelly, Eureka, Nancy Wake and about the tragedy of the ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Charles Kingsford Smith Topics
norse mythology norse worship
staining biology rhodamine
schizophrenia general reading