A selection of articles related to charles lindbergh.
Original articles from our library related to the Charles Lindbergh. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Charles Lindbergh.
- Charles - Prince of Wales
- Born 14th of November, 1948 London (GB) - Scorpio From the position of the natal Sun in Scorpio we can deduce that Prince Charles has a great critical ability, he is difficultly influenced by anybody, but also has a great sense of duty. He usually does not...
Astrology >> Horoscopes of Fameous People
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Black Gospel Music
- Black Gospel music is also known as Urban Contemporary Gospel music. Its roots were the Negro spiritual songs that were sang by the African slaves while tilling the rich cotton fields of their white Southern masters in the early 18th century.
>> Poetry & Fable
- Story of the Celts: Who are the Celts?
- The ancient Celts were a group of culturally similar peoples who once occupied most of central and western Europe, north of the Greco-Roman world. Perhaps the most common cultural characteristic of the ancient Celts were the Celtic languages, a branch of the...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Twilight of the Celtic Gods
- The Milesians, according to myth, were the first Celts to settle in Ireland. This group was named after the eight sons of Mil (some texts say King Milesius); these Gaelic peoples, the myths report, came to Ireland from Spain. Ironically, the first phase of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
Charles Lindbergh is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Charles Lindbergh books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Today In History, March 1: Charles A. Lindbergh Jr.
- In 1932, Charles A. Lindbergh Jr., the 20-month-old son of Charles and Anne Lindbergh, was kidnapped from the family home near Hopewell, New Jersey.
- Spotlight: Lindbergh Boulevard held name despite change attempts
- The official dedication of the road as Lindbergh Boulevard came on Dec. 13, 1930.
- A witness to history
- Yet another aspect of the war few know is the assistance of the legendary aviator Charles Lindbergh.
- Willis Carto Laid to Rest in Arlington National
- “World War II was the greatest tragedy to befall the world and the white race in the long history of man,” he said, joining forces with the likes of General Robert Wood, General Hugh Johnson, Colonel Charles Lindbergh and other war heroes who fought ...
- St. Louis regional spelling bee offers sibling rivalry
- Uma Upamaka, who attends Saeger Middle School in St. Charles, finished second. On hand to help present the winning trophy was Gokul Venkatachalam, of Chesterfield, the 2015 national co-champion.