A selection of articles related to charles whitman.
Original articles from our library related to the Charles Whitman. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Charles Whitman.
- Charles - Prince of Wales
- Born 14th of November, 1948 London (GB) - Scorpio From the position of the natal Sun in Scorpio we can deduce that Prince Charles has a great critical ability, he is difficultly influenced by anybody, but also has a great sense of duty. He usually does not...
Astrology >> Horoscopes of Fameous People
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Black Gospel Music
- Black Gospel music is also known as Urban Contemporary Gospel music. Its roots were the Negro spiritual songs that were sang by the African slaves while tilling the rich cotton fields of their white Southern masters in the early 18th century.
>> Poetry & Fable
- Gods of Ancient Wales and the Celtic Britons
- A common temptation is to think that civilization reached Great Britain through the vehicle of Roman occupation. But Celtic civilization existed in Britain centuries before the Latins' arrival, and before the Celts, societies existed in Britain sophisticated...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Living Tradition of Thelema
- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. What Crowley began, others must continue and develop or Thelema will become but a memory in the history of the Western Mystery Tradition. Yes, he was a Prophet and the Ipsissimus that one could say invented...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Story of the Celts: Who are the Celts?
- The ancient Celts were a group of culturally similar peoples who once occupied most of central and western Europe, north of the Greco-Roman world. Perhaps the most common cultural characteristic of the ancient Celts were the Celtic languages, a branch of the...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Charles Whitman is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Charles Whitman books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Autopsyfiles.org - Charles Whitman Autopsy Report
- The bladder and reproductive otgans show no patholonica]. ~. 'd.
- Whitman Letter.
- Page 1. Page 2. ~.
- a 1. "
- WHITMAN, Charles Joseph - 3 —.
- Addressing Limitations in the Wake of Catastrophe By SHELTON L
- By that time Charles Whitman had already begun his assault on innocence numerous encounters with Charles Whitman, and I had long been fearful of him.
Suggested News Resources
- The Texas gunslinger's gentle foil
- 1, 1966, engineering student and Marine Corps veteran Charles Whitman barricaded himself in the UT Tower with an arsenal of rifles and shotguns, murdered 16 people and wounded 32.
- New union hall honors officers involved in UT tower shooting
- It was a select group from the past who were honored -- those who were at the UT tower 45 years ago when Charles Whitman opened fire.
- Jackie O: LBJ Had My Husband Killed
- He asks the callow recruits at the Marine Corps' recruit depot at Parris Island if they know what Oswald had in common with Charles Whitman, who used a high-powered rifle to murder 13 people from the tower at the University of Texas in Austin.
- APD works to preserve historial items despite buget cuts
- Stacked on top of file cabinets in the entryway are various guns including the shotgun former Officer Houston McCoy used to end the life of tower sniper Charles Whitman. The Whitman case files are piled on the floor.
Suggested Web Resources
- CHARLES WHITMAN: THE TEXAS TOWER SNIPER — Lost
- Charles Whitman: The Texas Tower Sniper.August 1 1966 Charles Whitman began a shooting spree from the University of Texas Tower in Austin Texas.
- Charles Whitman - biography and links for University of Texas spree
- Biography and links for the Charles Whitman. Mass murderer at the University of Texas.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Charles Whitman Topics
Related searcheshoremheb reign length
otto von bismarck biography
muaviya ibn abu sufyan
bicameral structure of congress