A selection of articles related to charlotta bass.
Original articles from our library related to the Charlotta Bass. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Charlotta Bass.
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Magick and Science
- Many people wonder how magick works. To the non-believer, they say that there is no proof that spells work. And those abilities such as telekinesis are illusionary or product of imagination. They ask us to use scientific means to explain how exactly these...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- An Overview of Gospel Music
- Gospels refer to the first four books of the Bible’s New Testament. These hymns became integral part of worship services of “Protestants”.
>> Poetry & Fable
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Charlotta Bass is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Charlotta Bass books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Charlotta A. Bass Papers
- No online items. Register of the Charlotta A. Bass.
- L.A. Race Woman: Charlotta Bass and the Complexities of Black
- If she is remembered at all today, Charlotta Bass is typically recalled as a emerge.
- . I
- Sojourner Truth, Charlotta Bass, Queen. Mother Moore, Frances the twentieth, Charlotta A. Bass.
- THE WAR
- Charlotta Bass and the California Eagle. (http://www.socallib.
Suggested News Resources
- Black History Month: A Celebration Of African American Angelenos
- Charlotta Bass was the editor of "The California Eagle," one of the longest running black newspapers, from 1912 through 1951. She was the first black woman to own and manage a newspaper in the United States.
Suggested Web Resources
- Charlotta Bass and the California Eagle--The Charlotta Bass Story
- Charlotta A. Bass stands among the most influential African Americans of the twentieth century.
- Charlotta Bass - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Charlotta Amanda Spears Bass (February 14, 1874 – April 12, 1969) was an American educator, newspaper publisher-editor, and civil rights activist.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Charlotta Bass Topics
Related searchesthe producers musical list of songs
burger king facts and figures
society of jesus foundation
testicular cancer pathology
robert swirsky the disney years