A selection of articles related to charlotte cooper.
Original articles from our library related to the Charlotte Cooper. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Charlotte Cooper.
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Summer is at its end and the last harvest is taken in. The cold season returns, all of nature seems to die and the nights become long. It is the beginning of Samon, the dark half of the year. The veil between the land of the living and the land of the dead...
Holidays >> Samhain
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Twilight of the Celtic Gods
- The Milesians, according to myth, were the first Celts to settle in Ireland. This group was named after the eight sons of Mil (some texts say King Milesius); these Gaelic peoples, the myths report, came to Ireland from Spain. Ironically, the first phase of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
Charlotte Cooper is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Charlotte Cooper books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Book Review: Fat Activism: A Radical Social Movement by Charlotte Cooper
- Fat Activism: A Radical Social Movement, by Charlotte Cooper, not only offers a thorough history of the fat acceptance movement, which seeks to change societal attitudes towards fat people, but also provides insight into activist practices more broadly.
- Insiders: Trump will sweep all but Ohio
- Charlotte will be competitive but Clinton will carry [Mecklenburg] County.” In Ohio, roughly three-quarters of ...
- Cooper: Charlotte transgender ordinance shouldn't be a priority for lawmakers
- Raleigh, N.C. — Attorney General Roy Cooper said Tuesday that he does not think lawmakers need to step into the fight over Charlotte's transgender rights ordinance.
- Primary Day: Voters hit the polls across North Carolina Tuesday
- Tricia Cotham, D-Mecklenburg, didn't seek re-election, so the Democratic primary is between Charlotte City Council member John Autry and hospitality company owner Billy Maddalon. The primary winner ...
- Still 'Viva Las Vegas' for Elvis Presley? Less so lately
- The rise of Elvis coincided with the rise of Las Vegas as an entertainment capital, said Cory Cooper, an Elvis historian. Elvis played here more than anywhere else, selling out hundreds of shows, year after year.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.