A selection of articles related to charms.
Original articles from our library related to the Charms. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Charms.
- Magick & Divination in Arabia
- Magick in Arabic is “sihr” and means “to produce illusion on the eyes”. The origin of magick in Arabia is believed to be in Babel. It, supposedly, was revealed there by two angels, “Harut” and “Marut”, who instructed mankind in the art. Unlike the ancient...
History & Anthropology >> Arabic
- Wiccan Mysteries
- My best friend asked, "So explain this Wiccan Mystery to me about drums". Now I have never equated the term Wiccan Mystery and drums together before. I have been working on some Mysteries this week, coincidentally. Actually, some of the God...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Berkano, the second rune in the third aett, is the rune for the sound of the letter “B.” In the Younger Futhark, it sometimes stood for the sound of “P” as well, since Perthro did not carry over into that Futhark. Its meaning is “birch tree.” The beautiful,...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Ritual and Ritual Preparation
- Avoid interruptions during a religious or magical rite -- take the phone off the hook, lock the doors, post a "do not disturb" notice. Depending on how your animals and/or children react to ritual, you may have to make other arrangements for them...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- The Tarot Queens and the Kama Sutra
- '"Being the source of virtue, woman is the best means of reaching heaven. Man's efforts to be virtuous are impossible outside of conjugal virtue... There is no doubt that women are a source of happiness."' Vatsyayana An ancient principle of Indian...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- A New Type of Money Magic
- A young graduate opens a card from Aunt Betty; it contains a crisp green bill, along with congratulations and sincere wishes for success. Grandparents buy their new-born grandchild a Savings Bond, a gesture which will be stored away for decades before being &q...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Voodoo Rituals
- Voodoo rituals and beliefs recognize that there is one supreme being who created the earth and the universe much like the Abrahamic religions of Christianity, Judaism and Islam belief that there is only one supreme God.
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Charms is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Charms books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Hadrien Trudeau Charms Washington Seconds After Arrival
- As soon as the Trudeaus stepped off the plane in Washington, D.C., their youngest son, Hadrien, completely stole the show.
- This boozy Lucky Charms milkshake will be available in Somerville
- It's your lucky day, Lucky Charms fans: In honor of St. Patrick's Day, Rosebud American Kitchen and Bar will be offering a boozy Lucky Charms milkshake from Tuesday, March 15, to Sunday, March 20.
- South Africa's Gordhan charms on roadshow but investors still wary
- LONDON, March 9 South African finance minister Pravin Gordhan won applause for an impromptu London roadshow this week but left many global investors sceptical he could defend his country's investment grade rating - or even stay in office. Appointed ...
- 19 Things You Didn't Know About Lucky Charms In Honor Of National Cereal Day
- St. Patrick's Day is right around the corner, so what better way to celebrate March 7, National Cereal Day, than to start the morning off with a bowl of Lucky Charms? get ready – Monday is National Cereal Day !
- Chris Rickert: Dalai Lama's charms trump Madison's politics
- Chris Rickert: Dalai Lama's charms trump Madison's politics. CHRIS RICKERT firstname.lastname@example.org, 608-252-6198.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchessecond crusade journey to jerusalem
clay county indiana
depauw university the glambi incident
music and sound therapy
limestone uses of limestone