- Chaturaji, played in India, starting position. Pieces with different colors (some shown as inverted) were used for each of four sides. c.
- Enochian Chess
- Enochian chess is a four-player chess variant, similar to Chaturaji, associated with the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn.
- The First Definitive Study of Enochian Chess
- To enable the Rajah to obtain Sinhasana or Chaturaji, all other pieces, even the Elephant, may be sacrificed.
- TOWARDS ECV 3
- The latter is “Chaturaji” in the Encyclopedia. On rereading the ﬁrst edition's note interpretation” of Chaturaji strikes me as mere speculation.
- Variant Qlless
- is “Chaturaji” in the Encyclopedia. February 2 O08.
- Chaturaji - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Chaturaji is a four player chess-like game. It was first described in detail circa 1030 by Biruni in his India book.
- Chaturanga for four players
- Dec 22, 2008 Pritchard in his Encyclopedia of Chess Variants calls this game Chaturaji. We discuss several, slightly different variants of this game.
- Chess, Goddess and Everything: The Origins of Chess: Chaturaji
- Sep 17, 2010 The Origins of Chess: Chaturaji - "Four Kings".
- Chaturaji | Facebook
- Chaturaji - Description: Chaturaji is a four player chess-like game. It was first described in detail circa 1030 by Biruni in his India book.
- Chaturaji: an ancient gambling game | Chaturanga | BoardGameGeek
- When most people hear the name Chaturanga they think of a game properly known as chaturaji.
Chaturaji is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chaturaji books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescharitable acts
comanche arts and crafts
super mario brothers
black indians famous black indians