- How the North Sea has shaped our world
- Early inhabitants of the North Sea basin, the Chauci and the Frisians, constructed terpen – earth mounds that rose above the floodplain upon which they built their homes, granaries, livestock stores and places for growing crops.
- Group protests 'Bugibba in the south' plans
- A group of Marsascala residents and nature lovers held a protest march through the stretch of coast earmarked for three new hotels in the south of the island.
- Anaswa na injini katika mashindano ya baiskeli
- Chama cha UCI kimenasa baiskeli moja iliyotumika katika mbio za wanawake wenye chini ya umri wa miaka 23, katika mashindano ya uendeshaji baiskeli nchini Ubelgiji. Mwendeshaji baiskeli hiyo Femke Van den Driessche alikuwa amepigiwa upatu ...
Chauci is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chauci books and related discussion.