A selection of articles related to cheating.
Original articles from our library related to the Cheating. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cheating.
- Who Were the Celts?
- The Celts were a group of people that occupied lands stretching from the British Isles to Galatia. The Celts had many dealings with other cultures that bordered the lands occupied by these people, and even though there is no written record of the Celts...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- To Heal or Not to Heal?
- When we help heal another, are we truly helping them? The question is hypothetical, and the answer will surely differ case by case, conscience by conscience. But this is an important question to ponder. Magical healing usually involves sending energy to speed...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- From Agape to Praxis: The Fourfold Nature of Love
- It is said that one can tell what a culture knows best by counting the number of words their language uses to describe a concept. Eskimos have many words for snow and the classical Greeks had many words for love. I have isolated four Greek words that I feel...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- The Tarot Queens and the Kama Sutra
- '"Being the source of virtue, woman is the best means of reaching heaven. Man's efforts to be virtuous are impossible outside of conjugal virtue... There is no doubt that women are a source of happiness."' Vatsyayana An ancient principle of Indian...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- An Overview of Greek Gods and Goddesses
- The Twelve Olympians were the main gods and goddesses in Greek mythology. They resided in Mount Olympus and actually totals to fourteen Olympians but never more than twelve in a time.
Religion & Philosophy >> Deities & Heros
Cheating is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cheating books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Cheating in Academic Institutions: A Decade of Research
- This article reviews 1 decade of research on cheating in academic institutions.
- How do you prevent cheating in distance education
- Prevent Cheating in Distance Education. Prevention is best. Thus, planning is vital.
- Academic Practices, School Culture and Cheating Behavior
- This study was motivated by my belief that cheating in our schools (and in our society) research became limited to academic cheating, and plagiarism.
- Teaching for Integrity: Steps to Prevent Cheating in Your Classroom
- 2) teachers can play an important role to reduce student cheating.
Suggested News Resources
- Oscar De La Hoya Admits to Addictions, Cheating and Considering Suicide
- LOS ANGELES, CA - APRIL 14: Boxer Oscar De La Hoya attends the nnouncement of his retirement from boxing April 14, 2009 at Staples Center in Los Angeles, California.
- A word on the All Blacks' play: Cheats
- They set out to deliberately cheat. For only one piffling syllable, CHEAT is an awfully big word. "Who are you calling a cheat?
- Cuts hamper efforts to combat cheating
- Only after the governor ordered an independent examination did Georgia officials catch widespread cheating by teachers, principals and administrators on standardized tests in the Atlanta Public Schools system.
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution Cheat Gamesave & Walkthrough for Xbox 360 on Xploder.net
- Hunting around for cheats online is a mugs game involving risky flashing or chipping of your console and carries high risk of damage, invalidating warranties or getting your profile barred from Live!
- SEALs tribute, airport parking, military helicopters, cheating
- Peter Maunder, Coronado I am very appreciative of “Back to school – and pushed to cheat?” by Tricia Bertram Gallant (Opinion, Aug. 28).
Suggested Web Resources
- Cheating - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Cheating refers to the breaking of rules to gain advantage in a competitive situation.
- Many kids feel tempted to cheat once in a while, but it's not worth it. Read our article on cheating to find out why!
- Cheating hearts: Who's doing it and why - Health - Sexual health
- Apr 16, 2007 MSNBC.
- Why Men Cheat - Oprah.com
- Feb 12, 2009 Marriage counselor M. Gary Neuman discusses why men cheat and what couples can do to strengthen their relationships.
- Signs You Have A Cheating Wife - AskMen
- If you're suspicious your wife might be cheating, look for these tell-tale signs.
Related searchesbosnian language phonology
iso 4217 replaced by euro
nipkow disk how it works