A selection of articles related to cheek kissing.
Original articles from our library related to the Cheek Kissing. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cheek Kissing.
- Kissing Under the Mistletoe
- The Druids considered the mistletoe to be a sacred plant and believed it had miraculous properties which could cure illnesses, serve as an antidote against poisons, ensure fertility and protect against the ill effects of witchcraft. Moreover, whenever enemies...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary M
- Popular Oracles and Omens
- I think it would be correct to assume that man has always been anxious to lift a corner of the veil of the future. In this section I’ve included several popular oracles, omens and superstitions. Some of these might seem a bit ridiculous, but why not consider...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Chamomille is a soothing and calming herb. People who need this remedy lack the motherly cover and protection of the Chamomille; some layer seems to be missing, what makes them react oversensitive to pain and outward impressions. Chamomilla is one of the...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Morrison, Dorothy
- Dorothy is a Wiccan High Priestess of the Georgian tradition and an avid practitioner of the ancient arts for over 20 years. She teaches the Craft to students throughout the US and in Australia. Her interests include archery and bowhunting, magical herbalism,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 And seeing the multitudes, he went up into a mountain: and when he was set, his disciples came unto him: 5:2 And he opened his mouth, and taught them, saying, 5:3 Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. 5:4 Blessed...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 And it came to pass on the second sabbath after the first, that he went through the corn fields; and his disciples plucked the ears of corn, and did eat, rubbing them in their hands. 6:2 And certain of the Pharisees said unto them, Why do ye...
New Testament >> Luke
- The Book of the Law, Liber 220, Part I
- I;1. Had! The manifestation of Nuit. I;2. The unveiling of the company of heaven. I;3. Every man and every woman is a star. I;4. Every number is infinite; there is no difference. I;5. Help me, o warrior lord of Thebes, in my unveiling before...
Thelema >> The Book of the Law
Cheek Kissing is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cheek Kissing books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Last word
- you expected to deliver cheek kisses on both departure and return?
- 43 Kisses Date Idea
- Popular in Asian nations where public kissing is frowned upon, the sniff-kiss doesn't involve lips at all.
- Country Profile: Turkey
- may include a hug, light pats on the back and shoulder, a kiss on the cheek or touching the greeting each other will exchange a kiss on each cheek and a hug.
- Business Communication –The Right Touch in Business
- For example, in English Canada people shake hands, but in French Canada, it is not uncommon to kiss a business contact on the cheek.
Suggested News Resources
- Germans not so keen on French-style cheek kissing!
- MEDIAWATCH FRANCE, Tues, 16/8/2011: We look at the latest developments in the Strauss-Kahn scandal. Nafissatou Diallo's lawyer speaks to French weekly L'Express.
- Germans Forbid Cheek Kissing Your Co-Workers
- It says it has received numerous complaints on the subject, and wants to remind Germans to stick with a handshake-and observe a "social distance zone" of 23 inches, reports the BBC.
- Workplace Kissing: A Big Problem in Germany, Apparently
- But etiquette experts say Germans can't stand all the cheek kissing.
- Does Kissing Have To Be Erotic?
- But to the Germans, specifically etiquette watchdog group the Knigge Society, cheek-kissing in the workplace is a no-no.
- To sniff or not to sniff? — Public displays of affection gaining ground among
- In the Philippines, cheek kissing is called beso (the Spanish word for kiss), as in Latin America and Europe, Ramirez described the cheek kiss as the type of affection one would show to a close friend or family member when greeting or saying goodbye.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Etiquette of Social Kissing - YouTube
- Dec 20, 2007 Well hey, i'm British and we always kiss. Its a nonsense to say that we dont.
- Citizen Europe: The Trouble with Cheek-Kissing
- Feb 27, 2009 In Southern Europe, cheek-kissing is much more common.
- Types Of Kisses
- Cheek Kiss - A friendly, "I really like you" kiss. Often the preferred kissing method of a first date.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Cheek Kissing Topics
Related searchesbeast of exmoor first sightings
norwood morialta high school
norah jones singles
east timor public holidays
billy graham ministry