A selection of articles related to chelation therapy.
Original articles from our library related to the Chelation Therapy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Chelation Therapy.
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- What are the risks or dangers of hypnosis?
- The risks of using hypnosis for change are roughly the same as those for other forms of psychotherapy. Competently performed hypnosis in itself has virtually no risk or danger. Even incompetently performed hypnosis usually has only a very minimal risk....
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Holy Oak
- The majesty of the Oak has been recognized by many cultures. The Celts, the Germanic and Nordic tribes, and the ancient Greeks all attributed this tree to their main god. To them the Oak represented power, protection and durability. The fiery Oak has strong...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary O
- S. Hahnemann's discoveries
- Homeopathy was founded by Samuel Hahnemann (1755 - 1843), a German physician. Hahnemann was an educated man; except for medicines he had also studied Greek, Latin, five other languages and philosophy. He was familiar with the ancient Greek healing-arts, and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- What Makes Hypnosis Interesting?
- For researchers, hypnosis remains interesting because it is so resistant to comprehensive theoretical understanding, and because many of the basic hypnotic phenomena seem to challenge our understanding of how central neurological mechanisms are organized. For...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
Chelation Therapy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chelation Therapy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- CHELATION THERAPY. Information for people with Diamond Blackfan anemia and their families.
- Chelation Therapy for Ischemic Heart Disease
- Context Chelation therapy using EDTA is an unproven but widely used chelation patient had therapy discontinued for a transient rise in serum creatinine .
Suggested News Resources
- Deferasirox reduced iron burden in adults, children with thalassemia major
- Long-term iron chelation therapy with deferasirox appeared to effectively reduce iron burden in patients assigned to the drug for at least 4 years.
- Serum Ferritin Levels, Socio-demographic Factors and Desferrioxamine Therapy
- Recurrent transfusions lead to iron-overload manifested by increased serum Ferritin levels, for which chelation therapy is required.
- Jersey teachers do parachute jump for ill child
- He also has to have chelation therapy where a drug is infused into his stomach over a 12-hour period via a needle and pump to reduce iron build up in his body.
- How I cope with electromagnetic sensitivity
- Also, if you're interested in chelation therapy and are unable to find or afford a doctor to supervise it, I suggest doing it soon; the FDA is going after companies that make EDTA suppositories, and such products may soon be a lot harder to get.
- Hunter's Cure puts 'fun' in 'fundraiser'
- Though he's only seven, Hunter has already undergone 121 blood transfusions — one every three weeks — and undergoes chelation therapy every night, which helps remove iron from his blood stream.
Suggested Web Resources
- Chelation therapy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search.
- Oral EDTA Chelation | Cardio Renew
- EDTA is the primary component used in a process called Chelation.
- Chelation Therapy: Unproven Claims and Unsound Theories
- Jul 24, 2007 This article identifies the major claims made for chelation and examines each in light of established scientific fact.
- Chelation Therapy
- Learn more about Chelation therapy- legitimate and fraudulent uses of chelation therapy at DoctorsCorner.Com.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.