A selection of articles related to chemistry.
Original articles from our library related to the Chemistry. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Chemistry.
- Everyday Earth
- When you think of "Earth" what comes to mind? Perhaps you feel the stable element of solidity and grounding. Or maybe you see Earth as the third planet from the Sun. Or for you, is Earth the rich brown soil in your own backyard? Earth is all these...
The Elements >> Earth
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- You May Be Using Sunlight in Your Magic (And Not Even Know It!)
- A Circle is cast between the worlds. This space is filled by gentle candle light, and filled with the scent of fragrant herbs. Energy is raised, focused with purpose and then released with a sudden "whoosh." While there are many types of energy used...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
- Everyday Water
- When you think of "Water" what comes to mind? A tranquil lake, gentle rain, or raging sea? Whether magical element or just a simple cup of tea, water can be a very special part of your life. Water Spirits Every body of water is an entity. Each lake,...
The Elements >> Water
- What is Qabalah?
- Being Appendix A to Liber 777 Qabalah is: -- (a). A language fitted to describe certain classes of phenomena, and to express certain classes of ideas which excape regular phraseology. You might as well object to the technical terminology of chemistry. (b). An...
Magick >> Qabalah
- About Alchemy
- "The science of alchemy I like very well, and indeed, 'tis the philosophy of the ancients. I like it not only for the profits it brings in melting metals, in decocting, preparing, extracting and distilling herbs, roots; I like it also for the sake of the...
Mystic Sciences >> Alchemy
- The Doctrine of Signatures as fingerprint of the Divine
- Researching substances in laboratories is a modern way of trying to understand the universe. The various components of a subject are taken apart, isolated and carefully studied. This is contrary to the old days, where people would observe a complete plant,...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
Chemistry is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chemistry books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- New York State and the New York State Chemistry Mentors.
- Course Description
- CHEMISTRY. Course Description. Effective Fall 2010.
- Chemistry. Merit Badge Workbook.
- Chemistry Reference Tables
- NCDPI Reference Tables for Chemistry (October 2006 form A-v1). Page 1. Chemistry Reference Tables.
Suggested News Resources
- NVIDIA, PGI, Gaussian to Accelerate Quantum Chemistry Application with GPU
- 29 -- NVIDIA today announced plans with Gaussian, Inc., and The Portland Group (PGI) to develop a future GPU-accelerated release of Gaussian, the world's leading software application for quantum chemistry.
- Chocolate good for the heart, mysterious in the mouth
- But Peter Schieberle, a professor at the Institute for Food Chemistry at the Technical University in Munich, Germany, figured out that he needed only 25 of these compounds to trick taste testers into thinking they had sampled actual chocolate.
- Cowboys Romo, Bryant developing chemistry
- (AP Photo/Jim Mone) The chemistry between Tony Romo and tight end Jason Witten is off the charts. Romo's trust in wide receiver Miles Austin is also undeniable. Now it appears that Romo is gaining a similar bond with second-year wideout Dez Bryant.
- Cutler, Williams still working on chemistry
- By Jeff Dickerson NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- The on-field relationship between Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler and receiver Roy Williams is probably best defined as a work in progress.
Suggested Web Resources
- Chemistry.com™ | A Premium Online Dating Site for Singles
- Review your matches FREE at Chemistry.com. Complete our famous personality test, created by Dr.
- Chemistry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Chemistry is the science of matter, especially its properties, structure, composition, behavior, reactions, interactions and the changes it undergoes.
- Chemistry - Periodic Table, Chemistry Projects, and Chemistry
- Chemistry is the study of matter and energy and the interactions between them. Get facts for the elements in the periodic table.
- Chemistry Study Guides - SparkNotes
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
de havilland dh88 g-acsr
music of africa folk music
dream dictionary hair-dresser