- Metatranscriptomic evidence of pervasive and diverse chemolithoautotrophy
- (1996). Deduced amino acid sequence, functional expression, and unique enzymatic properties of the form I and form II ribulose bisphosphate carboxylase/oxygenase from the chemoautotrophic bacterium Thiobacillus denitrificans. J Bacteriol 178: 347–356.
- The Calyptogena magnifica Chemoautotrophic Symbiont Genome
- Chemoautotrophic endosymbionts are the metabolic cornerstone of hydrothermal vent communities, providing invertebrate hosts with nearly all of their nutrition. The Calyptogena magnifica (Bivalvia: Vesicomyidae) symbiont, Candidatus Ruthia magnifica, ...
- NASA's Cassini spacecraft to dive deep through icy moon's geysers
- “Under the required conditions, hydrogen production would proceed efficiently, which could provide chemical energy for chemoautotrophic life,” the study authors wrote. Exoplanet hunters searching for "Earth-like" worlds around distant stars have long ...
- Did we find alien life on a comet? Scientists say yes
- Chemoautotrophic microorganisms are extremophiles that don't use photosynthesis to live. They can be found on Earth in the deep ocean, where our most alien-like creatures reside. Wickramasinghe told the Guardian that he thinks information coming to us ...
Chemoautotrophic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chemoautotrophic books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesclairvaux prison
alicia keys early life
list of sensors
key west florida geography
boots group financial performance