- Complete ecological isolation and cryptic diversity in Polynucleobacter
- High-throughput single-cell sequencing identifies photoheterotrophs and chemoautotrophs in freshwater bacterioplankton. ISME J 6: 113–123. | Article | PubMed | ISI |; Meincke L, Copeland A, Lapidus A, Lucas S, Berry KW, Del Rio TG et al.
- Tardigrades Are One Giant Head
- No one would argue that tardigrades got stiffed in the weirdness department. These teensy animals, also called water bears, look roly-poly under a microscope.
- Massively parallel sequencing of single cells by epicPCR links functional
- High-throughput single-cell sequencing identifies photoheterotrophs and chemoautotrophs in freshwater bacterioplankton. ISME J 6: 113–123. | Article | PubMed | ISI |; Müller AL, Kjeldsen KU, Rattei T, Pester M, Loy A.
- Tuning fresh: radiation through rewiring of central metabolism in streamlined
- Nucleic Acid Res 40: 115–122. | Article |; Martinez-Garcia M, Swan BK, Poulton NJ, Gomez ML, Masland D, Sieracki ME et al. (2012).
Chemoautotrophs is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chemoautotrophs books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheshydroxyl group
brett hull family life
karsch neugebauer syndrome
lightsaber combat form i shii-cho