- Two Chemoreceptors Mediate Developmental Effects of Dauer Pheromone in C. elegans
- Intraspecific chemical communication is mediated by signals called pheromones. Caenorhabditis elegans secretes a mixture of small molecules (collectively termed dauer pheromone) that regulates entry into the alternate dauer larval stage and also ...
- Birds do it. Bees do it. Giant Pacific octopuses do it, too
- With excellent eyesight as well as sensitive chemoreceptors all over his body, Rain knew very well she was coming. As she approached, Rain changed color from gray to red — the color of excitement.
- Lightspeed Presents: 'Charlotte Incorporated' by Rachael K. Jones
- Sort of like weeping willows. She'll store extra fuel in thick padding on her belly, waist, and hips. Her black skin will be prone to flaking because Charlotte plans to try every scent of lotion they sell, once she has the chemoreceptors.
- This Squid Could Help Humans Repel Dangerous Flesh-Eating Bacteria
- The bobtail squid stays alive because it attracts and keeps a specific kind of bacteria.
Chemoreceptors is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chemoreceptors books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesfinnish slang
three fatima visionaries
andaman islands fauna