Chemotherapy Other Side Effects
A selection of articles related to chemotherapy other side effects.
Original articles from our library related to the Chemotherapy Other Side Effects. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Chemotherapy Other Side Effects.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 3
- One of the very best ways to raise personal or group consciousness, is to MANIFEST spiritual Intentions into the environment at large. The projection of love into one’s surroundings for instance, results in love being reflected back to the sender, like...
Mind >> World Mind
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Chemotherapy Other Side Effects is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chemotherapy Other Side Effects books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- X-Plain Chemotherapy Reference Summary
- The side effects of chemotherapy are usually caused by its effects on healthy cells. Patients should also stay away from people with colds or other infections.
- Understanding Symptoms and Treatment Side Effects of Advanced
- 26. Other digestive system side effects. .
- Chemotherapy What is Chemotherapy? Why is chemotherapy used
- Chemotherapy is the use of chemicals or drugs in the treatment of cancer.
- Side effects of chemotherapy
- Jan 7, 2006 menopause induced by chemotherapy. Other side effects of chemotherapy include oral mucositis.
Suggested News Resources
- ODAC supports approval of sarcoma drug
- Patients assigned to pazopanib experienced higher rates of some adverse events — including fatigue, decreased appetite and vomiting — compared with those treated with chemotherapy.
Suggested Web Resources
- Managing Chemotherapy Side Effects
- Aug 26, 2011 While your body is recovering from chemotherapy, other medicines can help ease many of the side effects you may have.
- Chemotherapy Side Effects: Know What to Expect
- All of these side effects may be related to your chemotherapy. All are diagnosed through your CBC test and other factors considered by your doctor.
- Chemotherapy and Cancer Treatment Side Effects - Cancer
- 12 hours ago Chemotherapy and Cancer Treatment, Coping with Side Effects or damage to the heart, lungs, nerves, kidneys, reproductive or other organs.
- Chemotherapy - Chemotherapy Side Effects
- It produces few, yet emotionally devastating side effects.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.