A selection of articles related to chenega alaska.
Original articles from our library related to the Chenega Alaska. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Chenega Alaska.
- Weight of the World
- A man and his son were once going with their donkey to market. As they were walking along a countryman passed them and said: "You fools, what is a donkey for, but to ride upon?" So the man put the boy on the donkey and they went on their way. But...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Lynne, Carol
- Growing up surrounded by music, Carole Lynneâ€™s musical education has ranged from the informal training of her parents teaching her how to sing jazz to formal instruction at The Juilliard School of Music, University of Michigan Music School, and The American...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Chenega Alaska is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chenega Alaska books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 50-Year-Old Mystery Solved: Seafloor Mapping Reveals Cause of 1964 Tsunami
- Minutes after the 1964 magnitude-9.2 Great Alaska Earthquake began shaking, a series of tsunami waves swept through the village of Chenega in Prince William Sound, destroying all but two of the buildings and killing 23 of the 75 inhabitants.
- Chenega sailing canceled due to high seas
- The Alaska Marine Highway ferry Chenega's scheduled sailing Thursday was canceled due to high seas forecast for Chatham Strait and Lynn Canal, the Alaska Department of Transportation announced. The Chenega was scheduled to sail from Juneau to ...
- FVF Chenega sailing for Sept. 2 cancelled
- The Sept. 2 sailing of the Fast Vehicle Ferry Chenega has been cancelled due to heavy seas forecasted for the Chatham Strait and the South Lynn Canal, according to a press release from the Alaska Marine Highway System Tuesday. The vessel was ...
- Digital Signal Corporation (DSC) set to attend Intelligence Support Systems
- Chenega International Consulting (CIC) LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Chenega Corporation, which is the most successful Alaska Native Corporation to compete in the US Federal DOD market space. CIC has taken these strengths and applied them to ...
- Will Fast Ferry Chenega make the cut?
- Alaska State Senator Peter A. Micciche, District O, R-Soldotna, and Captain John Falvey, General Manager of the Alaska Marine Highway System, Dept. of Transportation and Public Facilities, visited Cordova January 6, specifically to hear testimony from ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.