- Best of Russia 2015: Ancient, Soviet and modern architecture
- On March 15 Moscow locals and visitors can visit the city's Winzavod Contemporary Art Center to see the winners of the “Best of Russia” annual photo contest. Our selection today features the winners in the "Architecture" category. By Ksenia Isaeva, RBTH.
- Russian Coins – Shoaninsky Temple Commemorative 3 Ruble Silver Coin
- On February 16, 2016, the Bank of Russia put into circulation a three-ruble silver coin commemorating the ancient Christian Shoaninsky Temple in the Karachay-Cherkess Republic.
- 6 militants arrested, 4kg TNT bomb found in explosives-producing lab in
- Five members of an armed group were detained in the city of Cherkessk, capital of the Karachay-Cherkess Republic, the National Antiterrorist Committee (NAC) reported. “One more gunman from this group tried to flee and was arrested in the [neighboring] ...
- Ukraine's easy, misunderstood Babel
- What a TV talk show in Kyiv says about the everyday dynamics of a bilingual nation caught up in conflict with Russia. By. Timothy Snyder.
Cherkess is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cherkess books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.