- Karachai-cherkess republic definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- Transitivity asymmetries in Cherkess causatives¹
- Transitivity asymmetries in Cherkess causatives¹. Causatives in polysynthetic languages.
- New Species of the Tenebrionid Beetle Genus Cylindronotus Fald
- Abstract—Two new species of the genus Cylindronotus Fald. from the North Caucasus are described: C. dom- baicus sp.
- Ramadan in Russia: Faith rules despite long fasting hours
- Major Islamic communities are concentrated among the minority nationalities residing between the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea: the Adyghs, Balkars, Bashkirs, Chechens, Cherkess, Ingush, Kabardins, Karachay, and numerous Dagestani nationalities.
- Adyghe people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The exonym Cherkess is applied to the Adyghe by the Turkic peoples (principally Kyrgyz, Tatar and Turkish) and the Russians.
- Cherkess Trailer Turkish version - YouTube
- Dec 15, 2009 This is the final promo trailer for the film Cherkess with Turkish subtitles.
- Cherkess People (Israel)
- Jul 7, 2007 The Cherkess people immigrated from their land in 1879 after it was taken over by the Russians.
- The Cherkess
- The Cherkess live in Karachai-Cherkessia, North West Caucasus. Tribal loyalties are strong among the Cherkess.
Cherkess is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cherkess books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesprotactinium history
woodlouse hunter spider