A selection of articles related to chernobog.
Original articles from our library related to the Chernobog. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Chernobog.
- (The Black God) West Slavonic A God of evil, grief and woe. His legend is one source of inspiration for the music of Moussorgsky's "Night on Bald Mountain"....
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
Chernobog is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chernobog books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Vasilije Đurović, poznatiji pod pseudonimom Chernobog objavio je svoj debi instrumentalni album “Ascension“.
- Projekat je nastao krajem 2014. godine a konačna verzija albuma je nastala tokom leta 2015. Muzika Chernoboga se može okarakterisati kao kombinacija elektronskog zvuka, ambijentalne atmosfere i sa upotrebom perkusija.
- Fantasia's Night on Bald Mountain Gets Live-Action Film
- That film adapted the Slavic legend of the demonic entity known as “Chernobog” (whose name translates to “black god”) into a far more Christian visualization of a battle of Heaven and Hell.
- Special report: Alabama leads nation in turning pregnant women into felons
- The women that choose to consume illegal drugs while they're pregnant turn themselves into felons. But nice try, ProPublica/al.com...
- DESTRUCTION's SCHMIER Slams 'Overrated American Band' For Canceling Tour Due
- Schmier of German thrashers DESTRUCTION has taken to his Facebook page to slam an unspecified "overrated American band" for canceling its European tour due to "security concerns." He added in the same post: "A nice way the let fear win over freedom.".
- Alabama House sets aside bill to block local minimum wage laws
- Cities and counties could not set minimum wages for private employers under a bill that the Alabama House of Representatives debated for more than an hour today.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.