A selection of articles related to cherokee medicine.
Original articles from our library related to the Cherokee Medicine. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cherokee Medicine.
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- Homeopathy - what's that?
- Homeopathy is a daring natural treatment, taking the view that true healing implies healing on all levels of existence by addressing and reinforcing the life force. In homeopathy healing means becoming free from anything that blocks inner peace, balance and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- A History Of Dreaming - From Ancient Egypt To Modern Day
- Dreams have been an important part of the human experince since time immemorial. Fragments of the earliest books come from Egypt, where dreams were considered to be the messages sent from the gods. The Egyptians divided their dreams into three categories: 1....
Parapsychology >> Dreams
- What is Shamanic Healing?
- “Shamans heals themselves. By working through their pain, they learn to help others." -Wounded Healin' "But the primitive magician, the medicine man, or the shaman is not only a sick man; he is, above all, a sick man who has been cured, who has...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Cherokee Medicine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cherokee Medicine books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Cherokee Regional Medical Center appoints new CEO
- Johnson earned his Bachelor of Arts from Simpson College in Indianola, Iowa and a Doctor of Physical Therapy from Des Moines University Osteopathic Medical Center in Des Moines. In addition, he earned his Master of Healthcare Administration from Des ...
- JK Rowling's History of Magic in North America Was a Travesty From Start to Finish
- All this week, J.K. Rowling has been publishing History of Magic in North America, one part a day for four days.
- Reinhardt Chooses Northside Hospital-Cherokee As Sports Medicine Partner
- Canton, GA -- Northside Hospital-Cherokee was recently selected as the exclusive sports medicine partner for Reinhardt University Athletics and the Cherokee Recreation and Parks Agency. The agreement calls for Northside working with the university and ...
- Career celebration for Gay Israel slated for April 21
- A celebration of the impressive career of Professor Gay Israel, former head of the Department of Health and Exercise Science, will take place Thursday, April 21, from 3:30 to 6 p.m. in the Cherokee Park Ballroom of the Lory Student Center.
- J.K. Rowling embraces skinwalkers; Native Americans slam her for 'lies and
- Such derogatory rumours often originated with No-Maj medicine men, who were sometimes faking magical powers themselves, and fearful of exposure.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Cherokee Medicine Topics
french fries health aspects
medical ultrasonography uses
korean age reckoning
welsh springer spaniel history
philippine resistance movement