A selection of articles related to cherry eye.
Original articles from our library related to the Cherry Eye. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cherry Eye.
- Cherry: Correspondences
- Prunus avium Folk Names: Sweet Cherry Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Deity: Power: Love, Divination...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Love and Clarity
- Literally any state of mind may be created or enhanced within. It is commonly assumed that our thoughts and feelings are difficult, if not impossible, to change at will. But this is not so. The meditator soon realizes that it is they who are primarily...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 And it came to pass on the second sabbath after the first, that he went through the corn fields; and his disciples plucked the ears of corn, and did eat, rubbing them in their hands. 6:2 And certain of the Pharisees said unto them, Why do ye...
New Testament >> Luke
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 3
- One of the very best ways to raise personal or group consciousness, is to MANIFEST spiritual Intentions into the environment at large. The projection of love into one’s surroundings for instance, results in love being reflected back to the sender, like...
Mind >> World Mind
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
Cherry Eye is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cherry Eye books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Prolapse of the Harderian gland or “cherry eye ””
- Right: A runny eye, possible sign of Harderian gland prolapse. Prolapse of the Harderian gland or “cherry eye””. Esther van Praag, Ph.
- Prolapsed Nictotans Gland (Cherry Eye)
- “Cherry eye” is the term often used to describe protrusion or prolapse of the tear gland associated with the nictitating membrane in the corner of the eye.
- Cherry eye (prolapsed nictitans gland)
- Cherry eye is a condition in which the tear-producing. • gland of the eye appears as a red, round mass on the inside corner of the pet's eye.
Suggested News Resources
- Canada's Underground Railroad for dogs
- One of her rescue dogs is an eight-month old pit boxer called Hillary, another former East Valley resident who no-one wanted to adopt as she had a cherry eye. “We fell in love and agreed to take her and get her surgery done here.
Suggested Web Resources
- Cherry Eye: What is Cherry Eye and How Is This Condition Treated?
- Questions about cherry eye are common on this site.
- Cherry Eye in Dogs
- The condition called cherry eye in dogs is a prolapse of the gland of the third eyelid.
- How to fix a cherry eye in a Bulldog - YouTube
- May 19, 2008 For all Bulldog owners who may need helpmassaging a Cherry Eye Back into its pocket..