Chest Pain Analysis
A selection of articles related to chest pain analysis.
Original articles from our library related to the Chest Pain Analysis. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Chest Pain Analysis.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- This Shall Not Be!
- The pick makes a dull thump as it bites into the frozen earth. The grave needs to be about 3 feet deep. I hope the work will distract me from the night's coming events. Snow dances down from the darkening skies. As I dig, I take out some of my grief, my...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Dealing With World Mind Effects Through Greater Self Mastery (GM5)
- At one time or another, we have all experienced occasions where other people in the same room began to have a heated argument. The psychic dissonance created at that time, produced in us symptoms of shakiness, nervousness, a scattered thought pattern or other...
Mind >> World Mind
- Learning to Breathe
- Learning to breathe for meditation and health has proved to be a "practicing" step with a few people. I know it took me awhile to get the hang of it. But once learned, easy as pie! Breathing correctly, especially during meditation is not only...
Mind >> Meditation
- Healing Routine: How to setup a Healing Ritual
- This is a suggested form for rituals for any healing spell: First of all, there some things which much be done before the ritual itself. You need to diagnose your patient so that you know exactly what kind of healing where in which person you want to...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
Chest Pain Analysis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chest Pain Analysis books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Chest Pains After DES More Likely in Women
- Women receiving newer generation drug-eluting stents (DES) are more likely to experience long-term chest pains than are men getting the same devices, a pooled trial analysis showed. At 1 year post-implantation, female gender was an independent ...
- Political infighting clouds quest for clean air
- Air 'not subject to cost-benefit analysis'. In her new book, “Dark Money: The ... Breathing ozone can cause a number of health problems including chest pain and coughing and can worsen bronchitis, emphysema and asthma.
- More chest pain for women undergoing PCI with DES
- Marlies M. Kok, M.D.
- Amico wants continued tests for Pease water contamination
- Since then, the state of Vermont has changed the health advisory, and now states that (health) “providers may want to consider a liver panel, lipid panel and a uric acid analysis for patients who have drinking water contaminated with PFOA.
- Maria Sharapova Fails Drug Test, Prompting Nike to Suspend Relationship
- Porsche, meanwhile, said it was "saddened by the recent news" and has "chosen to postpone planned activities" pending further details and analysis. The company said that meant Sharapova's contract was "on hold" and Porsche will not ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.