- This Weirdo Car Could Have Driven on Water
- Inspired by the Amphicar, two company engineers, Richard E. Hulten and Roger D. Holm, decided to take the just-released Chevrolet “Corvan” and soup it up a bit.
- Part van, part boat: world's only Corphibian will go up for auction
- It's boat! It's a van! It's ...
- World's Only Chevrolet Corphibian Heading to Auction, By Land or Sea
- Often times when we think of an amphibious vehicle, the Amphicar is the first thing that comes to mind. It would be unfortunate, though, to not acknowledge this awesome one-off dubbed the “Corphibian.” And now you can buy it, if you've got the scratch.
- 1965 Chevrolet Corvair 95 Rampside Pickup [Remember When?]
- Chevrolet Covair Van The Chevrolet Corvair 95 Rampside and Loadside Pickups are rare today and, despite being less popular than the Corvan, are well regarded among collectors. The Chevrolet Corvair 95 Loadside Pickup was built for only two years ...
- Pod Rods: electric news from Jay Leno; robot racing is coming; and Bugatti
- Seems like Chevrolet liked the idea so much it commissioned the Pontiac, Michigan-based Hulten-Holm Company to transform its 1961 Corvair 95 Greenbriar van, aka Corvan, into an amphibious pickup truck in response to the German Amphicar.
Chevrolet Corvan is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chevrolet Corvan books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Chevrolet Corvan Topics
Related searchesshaquille oneal childhood
rahul gandhi political career
richard nixon later years and death
mitsubishi 3000gt history
never mind the buzzcocks merchandise
owens-illinois glass company