- The Original Grand Sport Is the Great Corvette Racer That Never Was
- The second-generation (C2) Corvette Sting Ray was good enough to hang with virtually every other sports car on the market, but GM never threw its might behind it in motorsports. Sure, plenty of Corvettes raced in the 1960s, and Chevrolet developed ...
- 2016 SVRA Spring Vintage Classic
- And it can't hurt Chevy sales that she did it in a Corvette. ... A number of other C2 and C3 Corvettes also raced in AP and BP in Group 6, while Ken Mennella raced a blue Grand Sport replica in the GTR class against Can Am and Prototype cars in Group 5.
- New Corvette Grand Sport Brings Z06 Agility to Base Stingray
- For 2017, Chevy has pulled the same trick with the new C7, and it might just be the best Corvette on sale today. The current Z06 is an absolute ...
- 1992 Sting Ray III Concept, AKA: “The California Corvette”
- John Schinella was in charge of Chevrolet's California-based studio, Advanced Concept Center, and was hot off the success of the 1989 California Camaro. Schinella said, “We had a choice of doing a truck project or a Corvette.
- 1963 Z06 Corvette Brings Big Bucks at Kissimmee (Auction Update with Price)
- Here in Orange County, California our group of hardcore C2 fanatics flew in to catch the action and report back to Corvette Row at the Donut Derelicts in Huntington Beach. Without further ado the Daytona Blue 1963 Z06 Corvette lot number S204 brought ...
Chevy c2 is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chevy c2 books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Chevy c2 Topics
Related searchesinterplanetary dust cloud
energy policy act of 2005 criticisms
football chant rugby union
sugar sugar economics