A selection of articles related to chhattisgarh politics.
Original articles from our library related to the Chhattisgarh Politics. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Chhattisgarh Politics.
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- My Brother's Keeper?
- My older brother was Evil. Not garden-variety evil, but Evil in the sense of a palpable malevolence that is devoted to the destruction of all that lives and breathes. Ever been pinned to the floor by someone laughing maniacally with a genuine replica of a...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- St. Patrick
- The arrival in Antrim of a young Caledonian slave named Succat would hardly seem worthy of historical note, but that slave became St. Patrick, patron saint of Ireland and the person responsible for opening the land to Christianity. Patrick began by converting...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- The Crystallization of Truth
- There exists One Indivisible Truth , around which all other concepts and systems revolve. Around this central Sun of Reality, every philosophy, religion and social ideal orbits without fail. The search for this essential essence has been a primary focus...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part II: The Old Kingdom
- II - The Old Kingdom ca 2686-2181 BC During the Old Kingdom the Egyptian society moved from tribal communities to a fully developed theocratic system, where the power of the king was absolute. The great pyramids of Dynasty 4 was made possible by technological...
Religions >> Egyptian
Chhattisgarh Politics is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chhattisgarh Politics books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- BJP's handling of JNU row will backfire like Shah Banoo case did on Congress
- I have a hunch that the BJP's miscalculation in the JNU's student politics will have a similar effect on their fortunes as the Shah Banoo case had on the Congress. It may not be as devastating, but it certainly has brought together all ...
- Indian judiciary must deliver faster justice in rape cases
- Of many of the stirring films screened there, I chanced upon a documentary, Encountering Injustice, on the struggle for justice for Meena Xalxo, a 15-year-old girl who was allegedly raped and murdered by the Chhattisgarh Police in 2011. ...
- Chhattisgarh: Unidentified men hurl acid like chemical on AAP leader Soni Sori
- Raipur: Three unidentified men allegedly hurled acid like chemical tonight on tribal activist and Aam Adami Party (AAP) leader Soni Sori in Chhattisgarh's Maoist-hit Dantewada district, police said.
- Narendra Modi government trying to crush weak and poor, says Rahul Gandhi
- Rahul met a group of tribals from Chhattisgarh. He said they told him about the atrocities in Bastar and that they were being threatened and crushed.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.