Chiang Rai Province History
A selection of articles related to chiang rai province history.
Original articles from our library related to the Chiang Rai Province History. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Chiang Rai Province History.
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- The Truth Behind the History of the Necronomicon
- I don't think there are many people out there who haven't heard of the Necronomicon and the dreadful things connected with it. We've all heard the theories about how it is a Satanist tool; actual copies of the book are bound in human skin and how you risk...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part II: The Old Kingdom
- II - The Old Kingdom ca 2686-2181 BC During the Old Kingdom the Egyptian society moved from tribal communities to a fully developed theocratic system, where the power of the king was absolute. The great pyramids of Dynasty 4 was made possible by technological...
Religions >> Egyptian
Chiang Rai Province History is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chiang Rai Province History books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Chiang Rai - Thailand
- The region boasts a long history with small kingdoms dating back to the .... Akha settlements in Chiang Rai province, located on the way to the summit of Doi ...
- Chiang Rai - Tourism Authority of Thailand, Malaysia
- The region boasts a long history with small kingdoms dat- ing back to the .... Akha settlements in Chiang Rai province, located on the way to the summit of Doi ...
- It's dusk in the jungle of northern Thailand's Chiang Rai province.
- It's dusk in the jungle of northern Thailand's Chiang Rai province. ... century Lanna ruins, history of opium production ...
- Regional Development of the Golden and Emerald Triangle Areas ...
- known as the land of opium, has a lengthy and very complex history (Lintner, 2000). ... Rai Province in Thailand via Lao PDR to Chiang Khong by R3A and via ...
Suggested News Resources
- Northern thrills: Chiang Rai beckons with its rich history and laidback lifestyle
- Like any province in Thailand, temples are ubiquitous here and Chiang Rai's trove of ancient monuments are rich in mystery and history. Wat Chedi Luang situated in Chiang Saen, where the earthen city walls still stand is a must-visit.
- Japan's Consulate General Presents New Earthquake-Resistant School in Chiang Rai
- On May 5, 2014, the largest recorded earthquake in the history of Thailand with a magnitude 6.3,hit Chiang Rai Province, centered on the border between Maelao and Pan Districts. Many schools in Chiang Rai Province, including Ban Dongmada School, ...
- Drought worsens from South to North
- The situation is same in Chiang Ra Rai with water in the Kok river, one of the five main waterways, reducing to only 10 – 30 cm in depth. Sand banks and ...
- Pachyderms on the pitch
- AirAsia flight FD5500 leaves Chiang Mai daily at 7am and arrives at Khon Kaen at 8.10am. The return flight FD5501 takes off at 2.
- China's Ambassador to Thailand Delivers Special Lecture at Mae Fah Luang
- CHIANG RAI – Chinese Ambassador to Thailand is his Excellency Ning Fukui has delivered a special lecture to students in Chiang Rai province on the relationship between Thai and Chinese economies. His Excellency Ning Fukui addressed students at Mae ...
Suggested Web Resources
- Chiang Rai Province - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Chiang Rai is the northernmost province of Thailand. It is bordered by the Shan State of Myanmar to the north, Bokeo Province of Laos to ...
- Chiang Rai (city) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Mueang Chiang Rai is a city in Mueang Chiang Rai District, Chiang Rai Province . Chiang Rai is the northernmost large city in Thailand.
- Chiang Rai Province - Lonely Planet
- Chiang Rai, Thailand's northernmost province, has a bit of everything: the mountains in the far east are among the most dramatic in the country,...
- Chiang Rai : History of Chiang Rai - Thaiways Magazine
- The Lanna Thai Kingdom covered the area of Chiang Mai, Chaing Rai, Phayao, Nan and other provinces in the North of Thailand at present. The kingdom ...
- Chiang Rai Province travel guide - Wikitravel
- Open source travel guide to Chiang Rai Province, featuring up-to-date ... Chiang Khong - gateway to Laos · Chiang Saen - historical city just south of the ... Chiang Rai province's Golden Triangle bordering Laos and Burma was once the hub of ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Chiang Rai Province History Topics
Related searcheslist of palaces ukraine
elizabeth betty parris
airspeed indicator operation
dream symbol fire alarm
meaning of dreams about sailboat
vancouver skytrain expo line