Chiang Rai Province
A selection of articles related to chiang rai province.
Original articles from our library related to the Chiang Rai Province. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Chiang Rai Province.
- Mythic Heroes of Celtic Ireland
- The Celtic mythology of Ireland is best summarized as consisting of four broad cycles. This month's article deals with mythic Celtic mortals, figures who populate the stories in the second and third cycles below. Four Cycles of Irish Mythology Foundation...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Celtic Gods and Heroes: The Gods of Ancient Ireland
- Celtic peoples established themselves in Ireland about 2,500 years ago. But humans had inhabited the island long before that, as evidenced by the monument site at Newgrange dating to 3000 B.C., as well as the prehistoric megaliths at Carrowmore in Sligo, and...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Ritual - Expression of Will, Art and Creativity
- Most of our lives involve traditions, regular observances. These might relate to annual or seasonal holiday, it might just be meeting a friend every year at a particular time to go shopping, or have a beer and catch up. The main thing these informal...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 23
- Chapter 23 23:1 And Paul, earnestly beholding the council, said, Men and brethren, I have lived in all good conscience before God until this day. 23:2 And the high priest Ananias commanded them that stood by him to smite him on the mouth. 23:3 Then said Paul...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 25
- Chapter 25 25:1 Now when Festus was come into the province, after three days he ascended from Caesarea to Jerusalem. 25:2 Then the high priest and the chief of the Jews informed him against Paul, and besought him, 25:3 And desired favour against him, that he...
New Testament >> The Acts
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 2
- Now the point of any study of how much we share in our search for the Deity must be in what shared behaviors should we expect? For the purposes of the community of A Mystical Grove, this must be in how we revere and cherish Nature in all its manifold...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Chiang Rai Province is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chiang Rai Province books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- D C B A 1 2 3 4 Chiang Rai City - Chiang Rai Province.com
- Chiang Rai Inn. Lan Kum Hotel M.C.
- Greenbus schedule Chiang Rai province.xlsx
- Green Bus Schedule Chiang Rai Province. Chiang Mai - Chiang Khong. Schedule.
- Maejo International Journal of Science and Technology
- Journal of Science and Technology. ISSN 1905-7873. Available online at www.
- Chiang Rai
- Located 5 kilometres north of Bangkok, Chiang Rai is the capital of Thailand's northernmost province.
- Microbiological Quality of Some Tea Products in Chiang Rai Province
- Chiang Rai Province, Thailand. Ekachai Chukeatirote* [a], Ketkannok Bankluay [ b], Ajima Kaprom [a],.
Suggested News Resources
- Thailand's Lost Tribes: The Natives Who Are Not Citizens
- 9-year old Sunisa, an ethnic "archa", carries her sister in the Mae Fahluang District, Chiang Rai Province, in the northern part of Thailand, 850 km (513 miles) from Bangkok, August 19, 2011.
- Life as one of the "stateless"
- They belong to the ethnic Akha hill tribe in northern Chiang Rai province. When he was born, his parents were waiting to be confirmed as Thai citizens after the government conducted a census of their village. His parents got their citizenship in 2002.
- No Country for Stateless People
- You only have to ask 17-year-old Joe of Akha hill ethnic tribe in Thailand's Chiang Rai province, about the daily strife of living without an identity.
- Family planning in Thailand, PH
- Village children from the Lahu tribe in Chiang Rai province in northern Thailand take part in a lesson on contraception and family planning.
- A deliciously feudalistic dish
- Chiang Rai province's Election Commission reported that in August there will be elections for seven local TAO positions in the province alone. It is estimated that nationwide there will be several hundred.
Suggested Web Resources
- Travel and business information for Chiang Rai Province of Thailand, including accommodation list, package tours, day tours, restaurants, etc..
- CHIANG RAI GUIDE By Joel John Barlow
- A Travel Guide and History for Chiang Rai. Chiang Rai Province.
- Chiang Rai Province - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Chiang Rai is the northernmost province (changwat) of Thailand. Neighbouring provinces are (from east clockwise) Phayao, Lampang and Chiang Mai.
- Chiang Rai Province - Wikitravel
- Chiang Rai Province is a region in Northern Thailand.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.