Chicken Noodle Soup
A selection of articles related to chicken noodle soup.
Original articles from our library related to the Chicken Noodle Soup. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Chicken Noodle Soup.
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- All One People
- Standing in their Circle, a group of people reverently turn to face and address the four directions. They call to their Great Mother and Great Father, giving thanks for their many gifts. The Circle is blessed with sweet smoke from sacred herbs and becomes a...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- In Praise of Pumpkins
- I have always had a fascination with pumpkins. As a child I enjoyed Christmas and Thanksgiving and all the other holidays we surround our year with, but Halloween was special. Halloween spoke of ghosts, ghouls, witches and all the primal fears that children...
Holidays >> Samhain
- Spring Cleaning for Your Body
- Spring is that time of year when most of us feel the need to throw open the windows, beat the rugs, roll up our sleeves and start scrubbing our living space. Fertility rites. Out with the stale old stuff, in with the fresh new things, bringing with it the...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Last year I wrote the Hagalaz article while snowed in. Later in the year I somehow managed to get the Nauthiz article written. (Library School is going well, got 3 A's and a B, should be finished by the end of 99, and in the spirit of Wunjo, a moderate "h...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Chicken Noodle Soup is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chicken Noodle Soup books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Chicken Noodle Soup for the body and soul
- Our assessment: The seasoning is what makes this chicken noodle soup so special. It's more flavorful than using boiled or roasted chicken, and it takes only a little effort. The leeks add an additional layer of refinement.
- Magical creamy chicken noodle soup
- I am firmly on the side of those who think chicken soup is the cure for whatever ails you. From the flu to a cranky mood, chicken soup can fix it — or at least make you feel better.
- Chicken Noodle Soup: Does it Really Help Your Cold or Flu?
- Their presence create the symptoms that plague us. Stuffy nose, sneezing the mucus production.
- The BEST Chicken Noodle Soup EVER!
- So much tastier than simply boiling raw chicken, and the chicken stays moist and flavorful). Chop onion, carrots and celery (I use a 1 Second Slicer, makes chopping go faster and for this soup, I like a rough chop).