- Change the chickpeas to carrots for an unusual hummus
- This Jan. 25, 2016 photo shows carrot hummus with cumin lamb and goat cheese in Concord, NH. Try something creative and different, making hummus from carrots instead of chickpeas.
- Chickpeas are 'shining light' in Australian ag markets
- Australian chickpea prices are holding at an all-time high, a "shining light" in a gloomy agricultural commodity market.
- It's the year of pulses: 5 tasty ways to use chickpeas, lentils and beans
- Pulses, the nutrient-dense seeds of legumes, are having a culinary moment right now. The United Nations has designated 2016 as the Year of the Pulse. That means chickpeas, lentils, dry peas and beans are getting their just desserts, and although you've ...
- Braised Cauliflower With Chickpeas, Tomato, and Kale [Vegan]
- This is comfort food at its best. In this recipe, whole cauliflower is braised until tender in a mixture of tomatoes, chickpeas, and kale. This one-pot meal is light on seasoning, yet it is savory, a little cheesy, and satisfying.
- Carrot pittas and spiced chickpeas: healthy, no-guilt nibbles
- Spiced chickpeas. Picture: Guy Bailey. Spiced chickpeas.
Chickpeas is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chickpeas books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
bless you superstition
fred dibnah quotes
integumentary system components
greek words for love