- goddess of maize. [Aztec Myth.: Jobes, 322].
- TEQUILA MUSEO
- Ensalada Chicomecoatl (Dios de Maíz).
- Breve relación de los dioses y ritos de la gentilidad
- esta la candela en el medio y alla la ofrecen a la Diosa Chicomecoatl, Diosa de los chicomecoatl.
- A PRA YER TO TLALOC
- a ca oconmouiquilitiaque in unueltihuatzin, in chicomecoatl, in tonacayotl: 6 Chicomecoatl, 7-Serpent, was lhe goddess of all the fruits of thc earlh.
- Many of the great American civilizations were based on maize
- Chicomecoatl ensured the success of the maize harvest. The Maya god that protected farmers' fields was Yum Kaax.
- Chicomecoatl - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In Aztec mythology, Chicomecoatl "Seven snakes", was the Aztec goddess of maize during the Middle Culture period.
- Mar 3, 1997 'Seven snakes'. The Aztec goddess of maize during the Middle Culture period.
- Maize Deity (Chicomecoatl) [Mexico; Aztec] (00.5.51) | Heilbrunn
- Among the many female deities worshipped by the Aztecs, those responsible for agricultural fertility held a prominent place.
- Chicomecoatl: Chicomecoatl, Serpent Goddess of Maize in Aztec
- Chicomecoatl was the Aztec goddess of maize, food, and fertility.
Chicomecoatl is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chicomecoatl books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmeaning of dreams about sardines
thor stories and myths
igneous rock intrusive igneous rocks
fenton crackshell abilities
list of buddhist temples hawaii