Chief Jeremiah Chirau
A selection of articles related to chief jeremiah chirau.
Original articles from our library related to the Chief Jeremiah Chirau. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Chief Jeremiah Chirau.
- Orr, Emma Restall: Joint Chief of the British Druid Order
- Bobcat, Joint Chief of the British Druid Order, Priestess, author, poet and singer Emma Restall Orr has books to her credit including keystone works 'Principles of Druidry', 'Spirits of the Sacred Grove' & 'Ritual: A Guide To Life, Love And Inspiration', as...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 40
- Chapter 40 40:1 And it came to pass after these things, that the butler of the king of Egypt and his baker had offended their lord the king of Egypt. 40:2 And Pharaoh was wroth against two of his officers, against the chief of the butlers, and against the...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 23
- Chapter 23 23:1 And Paul, earnestly beholding the council, said, Men and brethren, I have lived in all good conscience before God until this day. 23:2 And the high priest Ananias commanded them that stood by him to smite him on the mouth. 23:3 Then said Paul...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 27
- Chapter 27 27:1 When the morning was come, all the chief priests and elders of the people took counsel against Jesus to put him to death: 27:2 And when they had bound him, they led him away, and delivered him to Pontius Pilate the governor. 27:3 Then Judas,...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 22
- Chapter 22 22:1 Men, brethren, and fathers, hear ye my defence which I make now unto you. 22:2 (And when they heard that he spake in the Hebrew tongue to them, they kept the more silence: and he saith,) 22:3 I am verily a man which am a Jew, born in Tarsus, a...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 22
- Chapter 22 22:1 Now the feast of unleavened bread drew nigh, which is called the Passover. 22:2 And the chief priests and scribes sought how they might kill him; for they feared the people. 22:3 Then entered Satan into Judas surnamed Iscariot, being of the...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 These also are the generations of Aaron and Moses in the day that the LORD spake with Moses in mount Sinai. 3:2 And these are the names of the sons of Aaron; Nadab the firstborn, and Abihu, Eleazar, and Ithamar. 3:3 These are the names of the...
Old Testament >> Numbers
Chief Jeremiah Chirau is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chief Jeremiah Chirau books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- PATRIOTS, PUPPETS, DISSIDENTS AND THE POLITICS OF
- Chief Jeremiah Chirau who signed the widely criticised Internal Settlement .
- The Zimbabwe Revolution and the Internal Settlement
- ZUPO. The position of Chief Jeremiah Chirau's ZUPO is also interesting.
- rusi 152-6.qxp
- Chief Jeremiah Chirau. 18 It is estimated that, by the war's end in 1980, the.
- Jackie Robinson and Black Athletes Over the Last Sixty Years
- writes that, “March 3, 1979, was the day Rev. Sitho1e, Bishop Abel. Muzorewa, Chief Jeremiah Chirau and Mr.
- RHODESIA UDI chronology
- Talks held between Mr Smith government and nationalist parties (UANC, Rev N Sithole ANC and Chief Jeremiah Chirau. (ZUPO) on an internal settlement.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Rest in peace
- Aug 6, 2010 He became a member of the Zimbabwe United People's Organisation (ZUPO), a political party led by Chief Jeremiah Chirau.
- A Brief History of Zimbabwe – Part 2: UDI to Independence
- Sithole, and Chief Jeremiah Chirau. The agreement provided for qualified majority rule and elections with universal suffrage.
- Zimbabwe: History, Geography, Government, and Culture
- On March 3, 1978, Smith, Muzorewa, Sithole, and Chief Jeremiah Chirau signed an agreement to transfer power to the black majority by Dec. 31, 1978.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.