A selection of articles related to chief justice.
Original articles from our library related to the Chief Justice. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Chief Justice.
- Orr, Emma Restall: Joint Chief of the British Druid Order
- Bobcat, Joint Chief of the British Druid Order, Priestess, author, poet and singer Emma Restall Orr has books to her credit including keystone works 'Principles of Druidry', 'Spirits of the Sacred Grove' & 'Ritual: A Guide To Life, Love And Inspiration', as...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- 8 - Adjustment / Justice
- The Adjustment / Justice card shows the perfectly controlled balance. The masked woman with her inner wisdom brings the two scales with the alpha and omega (action and reaction) of the world into balance with a grounded decision (the point of her sword is...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 40
- Chapter 40 40:1 And it came to pass after these things, that the butler of the king of Egypt and his baker had offended their lord the king of Egypt. 40:2 And Pharaoh was wroth against two of his officers, against the chief of the butlers, and against the...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 27
- Chapter 27 27:1 When the morning was come, all the chief priests and elders of the people took counsel against Jesus to put him to death: 27:2 And when they had bound him, they led him away, and delivered him to Pontius Pilate the governor. 27:3 Then Judas,...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 23
- Chapter 23 23:1 And Paul, earnestly beholding the council, said, Men and brethren, I have lived in all good conscience before God until this day. 23:2 And the high priest Ananias commanded them that stood by him to smite him on the mouth. 23:3 Then said Paul...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 22
- Chapter 22 22:1 Men, brethren, and fathers, hear ye my defence which I make now unto you. 22:2 (And when they heard that he spake in the Hebrew tongue to them, they kept the more silence: and he saith,) 22:3 I am verily a man which am a Jew, born in Tarsus, a...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 These also are the generations of Aaron and Moses in the day that the LORD spake with Moses in mount Sinai. 3:2 And these are the names of the sons of Aaron; Nadab the firstborn, and Abihu, Eleazar, and Ithamar. 3:3 These are the names of the...
Old Testament >> Numbers
Chief Justice is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chief Justice books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Chief Justice Directive 04-08 SUPREME COURT OF COLORADO I
- As set forth by chief justice directive 04-06, presumptive maximum fees for state paid attorney CFIs are set by OCR.
- 2010 Year-End Report
- Dec 31, 2010 persistent problem of judicial vacancies in critically overworked districts. Budgetary constraints are nothing new for the judiciary.
- CONFERENCE OF CHIEF JUSTICES
- CONFERENCE OF CHIEF JUSTICES. Approved August 2006. Richard Van Duizend, Reporter.
- CHIEF JUSTICE PHILLIPS' TENURE ON THE SUPREME COURT
- Chief Justice Thomas R. Phillips' announcement that he would resign September mark the end of nearly 17 years as chief justice of the Texas Supreme Court.
- Message from the Chief Justice
- Message from the Chief Justice. You have been requested to serve on a jury.
Suggested News Resources
- Memorial Services Set for Chief Justice Birch
- Memorial services have been set for Tennessee's first African American chief justice. Justice AA Birch will lie in repose from 2:00 to 5:00 pm on Tuesday at the Metro Courthouse in downtown Nashville.
- Country's Retiring Chief Justice Breathes Sigh Of Relief
- Chief Justice of Malaysia Tun Zaki Tun Azmi who will retiring at the age of 66 on Sept 12 is relieved that the number of cases has been drastically reduced to 5309 as of July 1 this year, from 9734 in 2010.
- Wis. chief justice: Justices must uphold reputation
- (Legal Newsline) - Wisconsin Supreme Court Chief Justice Shirley S. Abrahamson says a special prosecutor's decision not to prosecute Justice David Prosser over an alleged attack on a fellow justice "should be respected.
Suggested Web Resources
- Biographies of Current Justices of the Supreme Court
- John G. Roberts, Chief Justice of the United States. John G.
- Chief Justice of the United States -- Duties of the Chief Justice of the
- Other than presiding over the Supreme Court and voting on cases, what are the duties of the Chief Justice of the United States?
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Chief Justice Topics
Related searches1666 events
bolted joint clamp load
public choice theory criticism