A selection of articles related to chief kepuha.
Original articles from our library related to the Chief Kepuha. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Chief Kepuha.
- Orr, Emma Restall: Joint Chief of the British Druid Order
- Bobcat, Joint Chief of the British Druid Order, Priestess, author, poet and singer Emma Restall Orr has books to her credit including keystone works 'Principles of Druidry', 'Spirits of the Sacred Grove' & 'Ritual: A Guide To Life, Love And Inspiration', as...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 40
- Chapter 40 40:1 And it came to pass after these things, that the butler of the king of Egypt and his baker had offended their lord the king of Egypt. 40:2 And Pharaoh was wroth against two of his officers, against the chief of the butlers, and against the...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 27
- Chapter 27 27:1 When the morning was come, all the chief priests and elders of the people took counsel against Jesus to put him to death: 27:2 And when they had bound him, they led him away, and delivered him to Pontius Pilate the governor. 27:3 Then Judas,...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 23
- Chapter 23 23:1 And Paul, earnestly beholding the council, said, Men and brethren, I have lived in all good conscience before God until this day. 23:2 And the high priest Ananias commanded them that stood by him to smite him on the mouth. 23:3 Then said Paul...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 22
- Chapter 22 22:1 Men, brethren, and fathers, hear ye my defence which I make now unto you. 22:2 (And when they heard that he spake in the Hebrew tongue to them, they kept the more silence: and he saith,) 22:3 I am verily a man which am a Jew, born in Tarsus, a...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 These also are the generations of Aaron and Moses in the day that the LORD spake with Moses in mount Sinai. 3:2 And these are the names of the sons of Aaron; Nadab the firstborn, and Abihu, Eleazar, and Ithamar. 3:3 These are the names of the...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 22
- Chapter 22 22:1 Now the feast of unleavened bread drew nigh, which is called the Passover. 22:2 And the chief priests and scribes sought how they might kill him; for they feared the people. 22:3 Then entered Satan into Judas surnamed Iscariot, being of the...
New Testament >> Luke
Chief Kepuha is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chief Kepuha books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Na' Nina' etnunen Linahyan Ni' Manmaloffan
- Chief Kepuha, whose name means. “striving to capsize,” was Guam's first. Catholic chief as well as a member of the Chamorri.
- Draft Environmental Impact Statement / Overseas Environmental
- Chief Quipuha Park. Located on the Paseo de Susana peninsula stands the statue of Chief Quipuha (Imahen Madalahi as.
- Welcome Packet - Army Recruiting Command - U.S. Army
- Other sites to visit are the Chief. Quipuha statue (Kepuha's legacy and.
- COPYRIGHT NOTICE Robert F. Rogers/Destiny's Landfall: A History
- Legazpi's chief pilot, Esteban Rodríguez, in all like- lihood knew of Umatac Bay from .. man named Quipuha (Kepuha or Kipuhá in Cha- morro) on Guam.
Suggested News Resources
- Guam - On Friday, March 30, The Miss Earth Guam Organization will hold an
- going beyond the hour.
Suggested Web Resources
- Chief Kepuha of Ancient Guam
- Fronting the Chief Kepuha statue is the "Boat Basin" at Paseo de Susanna a peninsula created from the debris of war-torn Agana or Hagåtña.
- Chief Kepuha - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Chief Kepuha (? - February 2, 1669), also spelled Kipuhá or Quipuha, was the island of Guam's first Catholic chief. The chief's name means "striving to capsize.
- File:Chief Kepuha.JPG - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- File:Chief Kepuha.JPG. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
- Hero or Traitor - Chief Kepuha of Guam - Lost Civilizations - Zimbio
- Oct 3, 2008 Chief Kepuha I recently read an article written my mother on the most prominent historical figure of ancient Guam Chief Kepuha.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Chief Kepuha Topics
king ghidorah filmography
dream dictionary hunchback
oldsmobile oldsmobile models
demographics of guinea
aramoana massacre aftermath