A selection of articles related to chief priests.
Original articles from our library related to the Chief Priests. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Chief Priests.
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 27
- Chapter 27 27:1 When the morning was come, all the chief priests and elders of the people took counsel against Jesus to put him to death: 27:2 And when they had bound him, they led him away, and delivered him to Pontius Pilate the governor. 27:3 Then Judas,...
New Testament >> Matthew
- Orr, Emma Restall: Joint Chief of the British Druid Order
- Bobcat, Joint Chief of the British Druid Order, Priestess, author, poet and singer Emma Restall Orr has books to her credit including keystone works 'Principles of Druidry', 'Spirits of the Sacred Grove' & 'Ritual: A Guide To Life, Love And Inspiration', as...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Egyptian Temples, part II: The Priesthood
- The basis for the country, for society and for the individual was the maintaining of Maat. When the earth is a reflection of the sky, which is lorded by Re, then Pharaoh, "son of Re", Horus incarnated, becomes accordingly the lord of the earth. But...
Religions >> Egyptian
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 After two days was the feast of the passover, and of unleavened bread: and the chief priests and the scribes sought how they might take him by craft, and put him to death. 14:2 But they said, Not on the feast day, lest there be an uproar of...
New Testament >> Mark
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 15
- Chapter 15 15:1 And straightway in the morning the chief priests held a consultation with the elders and scribes and the whole council, and bound Jesus, and carried him away, and delivered him to Pilate. 15:2 And Pilate asked him, Art thou the King of the...
New Testament >> Mark
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 22
- Chapter 22 22:1 Now the feast of unleavened bread drew nigh, which is called the Passover. 22:2 And the chief priests and scribes sought how they might kill him; for they feared the people. 22:3 Then entered Satan into Judas surnamed Iscariot, being of the...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 40
- Chapter 40 40:1 And it came to pass after these things, that the butler of the king of Egypt and his baker had offended their lord the king of Egypt. 40:2 And Pharaoh was wroth against two of his officers, against the chief of the butlers, and against the...
Old Testament >> Genesis
Chief Priests is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chief Priests books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Brother of Chelsea teen shooting victim recalls their bond
- Two priests who participated in a peace march and a vigil that drew hundreds last week will say a funeral Mass for him Tuesday morning at St. Rose of Lima Church in Chelsea, where Pablo made his First Communion.
- Angola: The Cafunfo Witch Hunt
- In this they are advised by high priests (Kimbandeiros) who, as interpreters of orally transmitted beliefs and guardians of knowledge, operate both as diviners and healers.
- New Catholic high school in Fort Worth to offer path out of poverty
- “Our Mother of Mercy Catholic School, through generous service of its parishioners, priests, teachers, parents and the Sisters of the Holy Spirit and Mary Immaculate, has educated and formed many community leaders in Fort Worth and beyond,” Bishop ...
- Audio: Opambour fires Adom FM's 'Wo ye je'
- The Presenter in one of her Mid-Morning show on Adom Fm hosted a certain man who claimed to be in the same secret society with some Ministers, Members of Parliament, Fetish Priests and some men of God including Prophet Ebenezer Opambour.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.