- Media Release: New managing partner looks set to boost business in time for
- ACCOUNTANCY firm, Chiene + Tait, today announced the promotion of Carol Flockhart to managing partner, the firm's first female managing partner during its 130-year history.
- Appointedd announced as AcceleratHER winner at Investing Women Conference
- Neil Norman, entrepreneurial partner at Chiene + Tait, said: “Appointedd has all the hallmarks of a great business. We are delighted that we are going to work with Leah Hutcheon to help Appointedd grow – it's tremendously exciting to work with emerging ...
- Agenda: Working hard to help women spread their angel investment wings
- A two-day celebration of female entrepreneurship begins this morning at Dynamic Earth in Edinburgh when Investing Women stages its inaugural Ambition & Growth Conference. As Scotland's only female angel investment group, Investing Women is bringing ...
- Overwhelming response to Scotland female entrepreneur competition
- Chiene + Tait Entrepreneurial Partner Neil Norman said that judging the high-quality entries received was a “challenge”, but added that it has helped to prove Scotland's reputation as “a world leader in entrepreneurship.
- Sacked CAS chief threatens legal action against charity
- The investigation by auditors Chiene and Tait accused Lynch of inappropriate use of CAS credit cards and staff expenses.
Chiene is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chiene books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesfriedrich nietzsche overman
franz von papen background
northeastern united states economy
battle of the lipari islands
list of forts bahrain