A selection of articles related to chigi chapel.
Original articles from our library related to the Chigi Chapel. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Chigi Chapel.
- Imhotep was a high courtier under King Djoser (Dynasty III), who was given the supreme privilege of having his name carved alongside that of Pharaoh himself. He held the offices of vizier and master sculptor. The Egyptian priest Manetho stated that he was the...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Starting with Jesus and the Christian Path...
- During the years of the historical Jesus' life, there are eight or nine years that his whereabouts are not accounted for. Meaning these are the 'lost' years. It was after returning that he truly began to teach his wisdom. Many scholars believe he was in India...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Chigi Chapel is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chigi Chapel books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Botticelli Reimagined: The V&A has assembled the grossest heap of kitsch and
- As the nation's prime venue for applied arts, the V&A has a licence to thrill. Just as no one bats an eyelid to find rock-star memorabilia or catwalk creations in its rooms, so few visitors will bother much that Botticelli Reimagined opens with James Bond.
- Boy trips in museum and punches hole through painting
- Porpora was born in Naples but moved to Rome, where he worked for the Chigi family. Tsai Shun-Jen, the chief conservator, said the painting was very fragile due to its age.
- Knox Heritage tour of Rome takes participants off the beaten path
- Prince Chigi was married to the sister of coal magnate Thomas Huntingdon Berry of Rome Ga., who married Ellen Lawson McClung, of a prominent old-line Knoxville family.
- A Short History of Art, Naughty Bits and the Eminent Guests Who Couldn't Look
- "The Palazzo Chigi [the prime minister's residence] ordered this decision. Mic reached out to ...
- Vittoriosa's Dominicans celebrate patron saint
- It is recorded in the annals of the Dominican community in Vittoriosa that in 1567 the chapel of the Nativity in Il-Lunzjata was maintained by Giovanni Carlo d'Avola, a Maltese corsair who distinguished himself in the Great Siege.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Chigi Chapel Topics
dream dictionary kidneys
sabbatical year bible