- Ram Advani: Lucknow loses its favourite bookseller
- If you walked into the Lucknow's bustling Hazratganj, you'll see a cinema hall called Mayfair, with it's shutters down. You'll also see a red board, with white text that reads Ram Advani Bookseller.
- Blues mit Super Chikan Johnson im Heimathaus Twist
- Auch der Jury des Blues Music Award blieb dies nicht verborgen: 2010 wurde Super Chikan für das beste traditionelle Bluesalbum ausgezeichnet und seitdem regelmäßig erneut für diesen und andere renommierte Preise nominiert. Nicht umsonst werden ...
- Upon re-entry back home after expat life, brace yourself for turbulence
- Sometimes it works (low street crime), sometimes it doesn't (chikan - perverts). In a sense you might not be much better off in the West, as serious stalkers don't let restraining orders stop them.
- Handicraft exhibitions
- Office of the Development Commissioner (Handicrafts) is organising an exhibition-cum-sale till March 10 at Valluvar Kottam, Nungambakkam High Road. Items on display are Chikan embroidery, cut glass jewellery, carpets, metal works, stone art-ware, ...
- Lucknow Chikan craft threatened by Chinese variant: ASSOCHAM
- LUCKNOW: A survey by industry body ASSOCHAM suggests that the centuries old chikankari craft of Lucknow is being threatened by Chinese chikan, which is up to 30% cheaper and is produced faster. The impact, the study says, is affecting the livelihoods ...
Chikan is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chikan books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesgausss law integral form
memorial stadium champaign dedication
tony blair early political career
barton-le-clay meedou chinese takeway
raffles city tenants
halifax bank history