A selection of articles related to chilblain.
Original articles from our library related to the Chilblain. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Chilblain.
- Agaricus muscarius
- The image of this remedy mostly resembles a delirium tremens or a situation that looks like one. Agaricus especially fits persons who are mentally slow, confused and foolish. Mentally as well as physically these people are clumsy and awkward. They are very...
Remedies >> Remedies A
Chilblain is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chilblain books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Ready for it to get cold? Temps expected to drop below 0
- “The most common are the non-freezing injuries, like chilblain and frostnip,which can be treated by rewarming exposed areas,” Carson explained. Frostbite and hypothermia, less common but more serious injuries, usually require a trip the emergency room.
- Chilblains: What you need to know about this pesky winter affliction
- Anyone who knows that hot, itchy feeling in their hands and feet after a trip outdoors in the cold will already be dreading winter – AKA chilblain season. But what are chilblains and what can you do to prevent your extremities from suffering?
- The return of Dickensian ailments as sales of gout and chilblain remedies soar
- They're traditionally seen as Victorian winter ailments straight out of the pages of a Dickens novel. But soaring numbers of Britons are buying treatments for gout and chilblains, new figures show. And experts say the excesses of Christmas and the cold ...
- ASK THE DOCTOR: How to ease those painful chilblains
- I have suffered from chilblains for many years, but they are particularly painful this year. I was prescribed mometasone ointment for the itch and emulsifying ointment for dry skin.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.