A selection of articles related to child abandonment.
Original articles from our library related to the Child Abandonment. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Child Abandonment.
- Nipping Trouble in the Bud: Community and Child Custody Issues Affecting Heathens
- I suggest there are several ways to deal with religious issues, particularly as they affect child custody, getting along with neighbors, etc. One is to be open and honest unless you are in an area so benighted as to be putting yourself and your loved ones in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- From Self-Doubt to Self-Assurance: The Inner Journey of The Fool
- Lack of self-confidence is an unseen enemy for many people. This foe keeps us from doing what we would love to do, from taking decisions that are good for us, and from expressing our uniqueness. Many men and women are flowers that never open up. I know what I...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- Isis and her son Horus
- We are now in the sign of Cancer, which has quite a few things to do with the concept of the Mother. But to be sure, without the child there is no mother, so the story is just as much about the relationship between the two. In our lives, there is probably no...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem, 2:2 Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 And there went a man of the house of Levi, and took to wife a daughter of Levi. 2:2 And the woman conceived, and bare a son: and when she saw him that he was a goodly child, she hid him three months. 2:3 And when she could not longer hide him,...
Old Testament >> Exodus
Child Abandonment is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Child Abandonment books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- safe child abandonment
- Safe Child Abandonment, page 1. November 2000. Southern States' Safe Child Abandonment Laws and Proposed Legislation by Todd Edwards.
- The Situation of Child Abandonment in Romania
- The rate of child abandonment in hospitals, pediatric/recovery wards. 3.2.
Suggested News Resources
- Houston child abandonment case sparks parenting debate
- Petty, who works as a teacher, is charged with felony child abandonment. Court documents show prosecutors believe the child was in "unreasonable risk of harm." Her attorneys are questioning why prosecutors are pursuing the case four months later.
- Parx officials tell state of child-abandonment deterrents | Philadelphia
- Board spokesman Doug Harbach said that if appropriate measures are undertaken at Parx to combat the child abandonment problem, it could become a model for all the other casinos in the state. "Parental responsibility is paramount," he said.
- Parx is only casino with child-abandonment problem | Philadelphia Inquirer
- The most recent incident is the 10th since February 2010. The casino may be fined if the problem persists.
- Polygamy, serial marriages creating problem in Northern Region
- Mr. Amadu said due to economic difficulties, some men who contracted polygamy opt out of it and engaged in serial marriages, creating problems, including child abandonment.
- CPS investigating child abandonment case
- Investigators told KENS 5 the children's mother, 29-year-old Lasandra Mitchell, had left the kids alone and has since been arrested for child abandonment. Child Protective Services are looking into the case.
Suggested Web Resources
- Child abandonment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Child abandonment is the practice of relinquishing interests and claims over one's offspring with the intent of never again resuming or reasserting them.
- Effects of Abandonment - Effects of Abandonment in Children
- Abandonment refers a parent's choice to have no role in his/her child's life.
- Definitions of Child Abuse and Neglect
- Provides State laws that define the conduct, acts, and omissions that constitute child abuse or neglect that must be reported to child protective agencies.
- Child Abandonment Law & Legal Definition
- Child abandonment is the practice of abandoning one's child outside of legal adoption. An abandoned child is called a foundling.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Child Abandonment Topics
Related searchesmahayana bibliography
jos basco y vargas
topeka kansas points of interest
wood pulp alternatives