A selection of articles related to child sacrifice.
Original articles from our library related to the Child Sacrifice. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Child Sacrifice.
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Nipping Trouble in the Bud: Community and Child Custody Issues Affecting Heathens
- I suggest there are several ways to deal with religious issues, particularly as they affect child custody, getting along with neighbors, etc. One is to be open and honest unless you are in an area so benighted as to be putting yourself and your loved ones in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And it came to pass on the day that Moses had fully set up the tabernacle, and had anointed it, and sanctified it, and all the instruments thereof, both the altar and all the vessels thereof, and had anointed them, and sanctified them; 7:2 That...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 Likewise this is the law of the trespass offering: it is most holy. 7:2 In the place where they kill the burnt offering shall they kill the trespass offering: and the blood thereof shall he sprinkle round about upon the altar. 7:3 And he shall...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- From Self-Doubt to Self-Assurance: The Inner Journey of The Fool
- Lack of self-confidence is an unseen enemy for many people. This foe keeps us from doing what we would love to do, from taking decisions that are good for us, and from expressing our uniqueness. Many men and women are flowers that never open up. I know what I...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- Isis and her son Horus
- We are now in the sign of Cancer, which has quite a few things to do with the concept of the Mother. But to be sure, without the child there is no mother, so the story is just as much about the relationship between the two. In our lives, there is probably no...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
Child Sacrifice is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Child Sacrifice books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Uganda 2016: Child Sacrifices Reported During Election Campaign
- Ugandan children rehearse in a martial arts class in Kampala. Children rehearse during a martial arts class in the Wakaliga slums of Kampala, Uganda, November 1, 2014.
- Children 'sacrificed to bring good luck' in Ugandan elections, says charity
- Shelin Kasozi of Kyampisi Childcare Ministries (KCM), a charity which cares for survivors of attempted child sacrifice, said these sorts of cases were common at election time as "some people believe blood sacrifices will bring wealth and power".
- Children sacrificed in Uganda to bring wealth and power
- According to people in Uganda who have been working on this issue, child sacrifice is widespread, was happening long before the elections and throughout the country.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Child Sacrifice Topics
morrissey early life
battle of abensberg
game one-person games
british army oath of allegiance