A selection of articles related to childbirth.
Original articles from our library related to the Childbirth. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Childbirth.
- The twins Artemis and Apollo
- The story of the twin gods Artemis and Apollo was filled with intrigue and deception. Their conception was controversial in itself
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Exalted one. Irish and British. A triplicity of Goddesses associated with Fire and smithcraft, with poetry, and with motherhood and childbirth. As an individual, she is a daughter of the Daghda. In pre-Roman Britain, she was the tutelary Goddess of the...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Twin sister of Apollo, Goddess of wild animals, the wilderness in general, the hunt, and a protectress of womankind in all its aspects. A bucolic Divinity, she is not much seen among the dwellers of Olympus, but she was one of the most popular Divinities...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Pagan Roots of the Bible
- "The Bible is the innerrent word of the living God. It is absolutely infallible, without error in all matters pertaining to faith and practice, as well as in areas such as geography, science, history, etc. Jerry Falwell I have heard this assertion...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Goddess of women and children, protectress and defender of Her charges. She has fertility connections, and is associated with childbirth in a particular way. Her cult became conflated with that of the Virgin Mary in early Christian times....
Deities & Heros >> Magyar
- Irish Myth Cycles
- The myths and legends of a people are central to it's religion. It is from these stories that we derive our attitudes towards people and nature, and understand our deities. The famous and infamous deeds of a people's past, human and divine, provide a sense of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
Childbirth is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Childbirth books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- cesarean childbirth
- WHEN YOU NEED. AN OPERATION… cesarean childbirth. ABOUT.
- Childbirth at a Crossroads - Maternity Care Coalition
- Childbirth at aCrossroads families?
- Mother-Friendly Childbirth--Highlights of the Evidence
- Childbirth Initiative (MFCI), as well as an Appendix examining out of hospital birth .
- Managing Complications in Pregnancy and Childbirth:
- Integrated Management Of Pregnancy And Childbirth. WHO/RHR/00.7 .
Suggested News Resources
- Hollow Words Swirling in My Head: Infertility and Heartache
- Ceridwen Morris is a writer, mother and childbirth educator. She is co-author of It's All Your Fault and From the Hips as well as several screenplays (for Miramax and HBO).
- Hormones during pregnancy and childbirth part 4
- Childbirth involves peak levels of oxytocin and prolactin. Add to these beta-endorphins our body's natural analgesia, and our 'fight or flight' hormones adrenaline and noradrenaline, and we have a potent cocktail.
- HCPD: Mom tests positive for drugs after childbirth for fourth time
- Officers said this is the fourth time Grant has tested positive for cocaine after childbirth. According to online booking records with the J.
- Roadside childbirth a learning experience for couple of teachers
- By Karen Kane, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette Concetta Richards of Cranberry kisses her newborn, Isabella, Sunday at West Penn Hospital.
- Saturday sessions set for childbirth class
- BELLEVUE -- The Family Birthing Center at Bellevue Hospital will host a Lamaze Prepared Childbirth Class from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm Sept. 10 and Sept. 24 in the hospital's conference rooms.
Suggested Web Resources
- Childbirth dot org - Where Childbirth Meets Your Life
- Childbirth is a special time in your life. Here you can learn about pregnancy and childbirth, including our pregnancy calendar and more.
- View this free childbirth video of a natural childbirth
- View this natural childbirth video. This is an amazing high quality view of how childbirth really looks.
- Natural childbirth | BabyCenter
- Discover if it's right for you and how to prepare for it.
- Childbirth: MedlinePlus
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesbiochemistry proteins
yew tee etymology and history
cavehill tourism and recreation
houston astros quick facts
university of louisville trivia