- Childe Hassam, American Impressionist
- Among the artists summering there was Childe Hassam, America's pre-eminent Impressionist.
- Barn Theatre: 'Guys and Dolls' hits the jackpot
- Between the timeless story, polished actors and the special effects, director Bryan Childe and backstage hands did a fine job delivering the silly, lovable and upbeat show at just the right pace.
- Museums offer shows on dinosaurs among us, boomboxes as art
- The city's brimming with terrific exhibits for the next few months, and one even helps get you to them with a bit more class: MANHATTAN: New York Transit Museum , Grand Central Station, Park Ave. at 42nd St. Free.
- Pope Foundation awards $500000 grant to N.C. Museum of Art for gallery naming
- The first exhibition to be presented in the new Joyce W. Pope Gallery is American Impressionist: Childe Hassam and the Isles of Shoals, which opens March 19. Money from the unrestricted grant will go toward general operating support for the museum's ...
Childe is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Childe books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescharu majumdar
wichita language consonants
moderate party party leaders
roger b taney
de re publica cicero and plato