Childhood Psychiatric Disorders
A selection of articles related to childhood psychiatric disorders.
Original articles from our library related to the Childhood Psychiatric Disorders. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Childhood Psychiatric Disorders.
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hypnosis References
- Bower, G. (1990). Awareness, the unconscious and repression : An experimental psychologist's perspective . In J.L. Singer (Ed.), Repression and Dissociation: Implications for personality, theory, psychopathology, and health . (Pp, 209-222). Chicago:...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Subliminal Persuasion: References
- (1957). " Persuaders' Get Deeply 'Hidden' Tool: Subliminal Projection " Advertising Age , Vol 37, page 127, September 16, 1957. Benes, Kathryn M.., Gutkin, Terry B., Decker, T. Newell, (1990) "The effects of mellow and frenetic music on...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Receptive. Element: Earth. Spodumene with lithium. Pink, clear. Powerful, high level stone. Strengthens healers, teachers. Opens the emotional heart and spiritual heart. Unconditional lovingness, compassion. Healing abuse/loss/addictions. Helps emotional...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Healing Routine: How to setup a Healing Ritual
- This is a suggested form for rituals for any healing spell: First of all, there some things which much be done before the ritual itself. You need to diagnose your patient so that you know exactly what kind of healing where in which person you want to...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
Childhood Psychiatric Disorders is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Childhood Psychiatric Disorders books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Caring for children and adolescents with mental disorders
- 1.Mental disorders - therapy 2.Child 3.
- Children with Mental Disorders
- Jun 4, 2004 mental, behavioral, and emotional disorders among children, as well .
- Parental Mental Health, Childhood Psychiatric Disorders, and
- Parental Mental Health, Childhood Psychiatric Disorders, and Asthma. Attacks in Island Puerto Rican Youth. Alexander N.
Suggested News Resources
- Leading Researchers Highlight Key Discoveries at Brain & Behavior Research
- 23rd Annual Mental Health Research Symposium featuring 14 leading mental health researchers sharing new breakthroughs and insights on schizophrenia, depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety, cognitive neuroscience and childhood psychiatric disorders.
- Folic acid supplements in early pregnancy may reduce the risk of severe
- to distinguished clinicians and researchers noted for their clinical and research advances in the diagnosis and treatment of depression, suicide, schizophrenia, bipolar and anxiety disorders, eating disorders, and childhood psychiatric disorders.
Suggested Web Resources
- Category:Childhood psychiatric disorders - Wikipedia, the free
- Pages in category "Childhood psychiatric disorders". The following 35 pages are in this category, out of 35 total.
- Childhood Psychiatric Disorders - HealthyPlace
- Jan 3, 2009 Overview of childhood psychiatric disorders including children and depression, ADHD, anxiety, conduct disorder, and autism.
- Child Psychiatric Disorders
- Child Psychiatric Disorders. This page was last updated on January 22, 2011. Introduction.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.