A selection of articles related to childrens song.
Original articles from our library related to the Childrens Song. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Childrens Song.
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 31
- Chapter 31 31:1 And Moses went and spake these words unto all Israel. 31:2 And he said unto them, I am an hundred and twenty years old this day; I can no more go out and come in: also the LORD hath said unto me, Thou shalt not go over this Jordan. 31:3 The...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- An Overview of Gospel Music
- Gospels refer to the first four books of the Bible’s New Testament. These hymns became integral part of worship services of “Protestants”.
>> Poetry & Fable
- The Rainmaker's Apprentice
- Once a Rainmaker and her new apprentice were traveling through the forest. When they stopped at a stream to fill their canteens, the apprentice asked the Rainmaker if she could call the rain. "Well," said the Rainmaker, as she looked about them at...
Poetry & Fable >> Fables
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 2
- Now the point of any study of how much we share in our search for the Deity must be in what shared behaviors should we expect? For the purposes of the community of A Mystical Grove, this must be in how we revere and cherish Nature in all its manifold...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Morrison, Dorothy
- Dorothy is a Wiccan High Priestess of the Georgian tradition and an avid practitioner of the ancient arts for over 20 years. She teaches the Craft to students throughout the US and in Australia. Her interests include archery and bowhunting, magical herbalism,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- "The Holly and the Ivy": a Re-Heathenized Traditional Yuletide Carol
- Note: this song, in its Christianized form, was sung at the Lexington Unitarian Universalist Church in December 1999. The following comments were printed on the songsheet: "In early times, when reference was made in song or verse to 'holly' or 'ivy,'...
Holidays >> Yule
Childrens Song is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Childrens Song books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Furore over Tunisian actress Hend Sabry's slipper song on SNL Arabia
- Guest-star Hend Sabry, a renowned Tunisian actress, kicked off the show with an altered lyrical adaptation of the famous Egyptian children's song, Thahaba el-leylo, Tala'a al Fajro (The Night Has Gone, Sunrise Has Come).
- Mnet launches new show to look for best children's song
- In the end, the goal was to give the children a good experience and to begin a revival of children's songs.
- Music Therapist Creates Emotional Songs From the Heartbeats of Terminally Ill
- "This intervention is a coping mechanism and a way for parents to remember their kids when they're gone," Schreck, who has created over 100 songs in the past two years, says. "It's an honor to work with these patients on their journey.
- Teen patient inspires with new fight song video
- "I picked (the song) because I'm fighting for double lungs and actually for my life," said Angelina Flack, who sang her rendition of Rachel Platten's Fight Song on YouTube. "It's hard for me to sing, to run, even to play, I can't play.
- Postscript: George Martin, 1926-2016
- He was the genial overseeing adult of a beautiful children's crusade, who helped keep it from chaos. Martin is famous first as the only producer in London who had time, in 1962, for a Liverpool group whom ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.