A selection of articles related to chimpanzee lifespan.
Original articles from our library related to the Chimpanzee Lifespan. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Chimpanzee Lifespan.
- Noah's Ark
- The story (or myth? ) of Noah and his ark full of animals is told from the accounts in the Hebraic Bible, from the Christian’s Book of Genesis in the Old Testament Bible and from the Muslim’s Qur’an.
Old Testament >> Genesis
Chimpanzee Lifespan is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chimpanzee Lifespan books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Mortality rates among wild chimpanzees
- Predicting Capacity Demand on Sanctuaries for African
- are presented for some scenarios to illustrate the impact of the chimpanzee lifespan on projections.
- Evolution of the human lifespan and diseases of aging: Roles of
- Jan 26, 2010 the conditions of high mortality experienced by hunter- foragers, the human life expectancy at birth (LE0) is twice that of wild chimpanzees.
- Do the old aged females experience a long post-reproductive life
- (3) The demographic data recorded on the wild chimpanzee population which has been .
- The Quarterly Review of Biology
- The chimpanzee life span is shorter than that of humans, which is consistent with a faster schedule of aging.
Suggested News Resources
- Already forgetting the space chimp?
- Quite a feat for a three-foot, thirty-seven-pound animal, who at age three years and eight months, had not even reached adolescence in a chimpanzee's lifespan.
Suggested Web Resources
- Chimpanzee - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Chimpanzee, sometimes colloquially chimp, is the common name for the two extant species of ape in the genus Pan.
- All About Chimpanzees - EnchantedLearning.com
- They can swing from branch to branch in the trees (this is called brachiating).
- Chimpanzees, Chimpanzee Pictures, Chimpanzee Facts - National
- Learn all you wanted to know about chimpanzees with pictures, videos, Type: Mammal; Diet: Omnivore; Average life span in the wild: 45 years; Size: 4 to 5.
- Life span of a chimpanzee
- Chimpanzees' live up to 40-50 years; they rarely reach the age of 50, but some According to Enchantedlearning.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Chimpanzee Lifespan Topics
Related searchesammonium nitrate
christian vs hindu
foxtel news weather
honda k engine k24a1
dreyfus affair la libre parole
westville new york demographics
toyota camry fifth generation