A selection of articles related to chin mudra.
Original articles from our library related to the Chin Mudra. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Chin Mudra.
- Popular Oracles and Omens
- I think it would be correct to assume that man has always been anxious to lift a corner of the veil of the future. In this section I’ve included several popular oracles, omens and superstitions. Some of these might seem a bit ridiculous, but why not consider...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
Chin Mudra is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chin Mudra books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Combating Parkinson's together
- But practising the chin mudra has helped with the tremors and now I can turn around,” said the 70-year-old who was diagnosed in 2003. His daughter, J. Jayanthi, said his speech too, had become clearer.
- Yoga: Bandhas for endocrinal health
- Bend the head forward and press the chin tightly against the chest at the jugular notch (the dip in the clavicular bone). Straighten the arms and lock them firmly into position as the shoulders move slightly upward and forward.
- Yoga For Kids
- Tuck your chin to extend the back of the neck. - Lift your right foot slowly ...
- DDB Singapore wins Singapore's Creative Agency of the Year for 7th Straight Year
- The Creative Team of the Year was given out to the DDB/StarHub creative team which consists of Michael Chin, Sid Lim, Khalid Osman and Lester Lee, for their collaboration on the work for the 'Home by Homes' campaign. The entry was judged and awarded ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.