A selection of articles related to chin mudra.
Original articles from our library related to the Chin Mudra. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Chin Mudra.
- Popular Oracles and Omens
- I think it would be correct to assume that man has always been anxious to lift a corner of the veil of the future. In this section I’ve included several popular oracles, omens and superstitions. Some of these might seem a bit ridiculous, but why not consider...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
Chin Mudra is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chin Mudra books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Babaji Ashtotra Namavali Babaji's 108 Namen Mantra Sutra
- 15 aum hr chin mudra dhar ya namah: Salutations to the One holding Chin Mudra. 16 aum hr sarva siddhi prad ya namah: Salutations to the Giver of all siddhis.
- BASIC PRACTICE OF SOME PRANAYAMAS
- different Pranayamas. Some of the important Mudras will be described in this section. 1.
- Pranayama - breathing exercise for free divers
- Chin Mudra. Thumb and index finger form a ring, the tips touch gently. The other three fingers are straight.
- Classical Indian Temple Dance
- The mudra of joining the tips of the thumb and the forefinger is called chin-mudra in the religious scriptures, meaning the 'Sign of Wisdom.
- PART ONE MUDRA: Sit straight. Left hand comes under the chin
- MUDRA: Sit straight.
Suggested News Resources
- Royal touch
- His right hand is held in “chin mudra” (the index finger touching the thumb) and the left hand is resting on his thigh. A REPRESENTATION OF Narasimhavarman I, or Maamalla, in the Dharmaraja Ratha at Mamallapuram.
Suggested Web Resources
- chin mudra - Amber's Hatha Yoga
- Chin Mudra This gesture symbolises the connected nature of human consciousness.
- Chin Mudra « Mudra Healing
- Dec 25, 2009 Chant the bija mantra 'Om Yum Namaha' when you do the Mudra. How to do Chin Mudra.
- Meditation (Chin Mudra) | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
- May 20, 2008 Meditation (Chin Mudra) Your page is very high on the Google hit list for Chin Mudra, and is likely to mislead and confuse people.
- Shiva Linga Mudra & Jnana Mudra and Chin Mudra
- Shiva Linga Mudra & Jnana Mudra and Chin Mudra.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Chin Mudra Topics
Related searchesdream analysis pain
insulinoma signs and symptoms
politics of sudan legal system
british coinage pre-decimal system
edinburgh origins of edinburgh
herod the great